Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  

sorry neighbours... couldn't resist... it's just funny and I'm a Conservative!

No problem, funny is funny ! Here's one for a guy who's probably equally unpopular up north. P.s., you misspelled "neighbors".
    Last edited by hoovs; 04/07/2006 at 07:48 PM.
    Have you ever wondered exactly when it was that you got hooked on the morning paper?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #125  
  6.    #126  
  7.    #127  
  8.    #128  
    Kids, do not try this at home...

Yeah, I know, wrong time of the year...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Stare at the X in the middle. The flashing dot turns green. (There is no green)
    Keep staring at the X and all the dots disappear.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Tastes like chicken

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I can top you all...unfortunitely I want to remain a member.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Then do it after 9:00pm, when the kiddies are asleep.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Woman Driver

-Jack Handy, SNL-

15.    #135  
    Laughter is good medicine... click smiley for a treatment >>>.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Laughter is good medicine... click smiley for a treatment >>>.
    That was great and freaky all at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Why is it unfortunate that you want to remain a member?
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Why is it unfortunate that you want to remain a member?
    Maybe he meant unfortunately for us.

And now for some off humor:

19.    #139  
    Insertion, embarking on a new career?

click Insertion...
  20.    #140  
    Incoming!

click the target...

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast