Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:58 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

How ironic
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:59 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck hearse

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:00 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Motorcycle

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:01 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck mailbox
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:02 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck bondo

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:03 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Home skooled
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:03 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.