Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm never sure if anyone other than myself are enjoying these.
    I post what makes me laugh, or at least snicker at.
    The things I CAN'T post. Oh well...
    I'll post more, probably this weekend.

Hi Scary,

The things you can't post, go ahead and send me a Private Message if this is possible!

I don't get offended easily...virtually not at all!

Keep up the good work!

Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:53 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:54 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Goth Crayons

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:55 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:56 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

So screwed

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Corvette

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:57 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Tank
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:58 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 04:58 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-