Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    You've got my attention.
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:08 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Anybody else not seeing these?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Another Redneck Hot Tub

-Jack Handy, SNL-

And I thought their waffles were good.

[

-Jack Handy, SNL-

The wedding reception...

Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    "I am
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:09 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Airline

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Weather Station

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:10 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:11 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

When your kid is bad, take them here...
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:11 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:19 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

fyi... the domain where these picutres are stored is blocked by our firewall
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    fyi... the domain where these picutres are stored is blocked by our firewall
    Some of those pics are coming from websites that some would say have questionable taste. Those are normally blocked at my work.
    Is this your firewall / filters at work, or home?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Hey ScaryHumor,

Your pictures are a riot !! Keep it coming! Much appreciated!

CC
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hey ScaryHumor,

Your pictures are a riot !! Keep it coming! Much appreciated!

CC
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:20 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-