Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Can you find the cat in this picture?
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:04 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Based on the logo, I'd wanna keep my kids away from here...

Any worse than this Church?

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Pole Dancer
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:04 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I'm so confused...
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:05 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Birthday Cake

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Stupid stupid stupid

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Got spellcheck?
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:06 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck: The Early Years

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Pot-O-Gold

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Divorce Papers

-Jack Handy, SNL-

"My a$$ DOES look big in these!"
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:07 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Scary, your pictures are not working again.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Redneck Remodeling

-Jack Handy, SNL-

They works for me.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Scary, your pictures are not working again.
    Weird, I can see 'em.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Can you tell I have time to kill?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck kid's very first date

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Weird, I can see 'em.
    Hmmm, I can not see any of the ones posted as attachment from today.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    What do you do if you're a beer drinking redneck (what other kind is there?), and you're too lazy to go to the bathroom?
    This is genius!
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:08 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

His second date:

Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.