Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    I'm thinking there's a server problem. Sometimes I see them, then they're gone.
    It would be a shame if they don't pop back up, some of my funniest stuff.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I hope this one don't get me in trouble
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

When strangers call...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Redneck lottery winner's first purchase...
    My previous posts have been fixed, and are awaiting your viewing pleasure.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Separated at birth - ScaryHumors Rumy picture:

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:24 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 09:01 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 09:02 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Get in line...

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Texas car wash

Based on the logo, I'd
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 09:03 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Say "burning

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Her mom is so

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Under these
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 09:04 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Guess which

-Jack Handy, SNL-