View Poll Results: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - Worth Watching?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Highly recommended!

46 79.31%
  • Average

8 13.79%
  • Watch another or stay home

4 6.90%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Going to see it this weekend. I need some reviews. Thumbs up or down?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I already have tickets to see it tonight. It could be good, the effects look awesome. Will be interesting to see how Anakin Skywalker changes into Darth Vader and why he needs the helmet breather...
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I saw it yesterday...great flick...just watch it for what it is. Screw the film critic naysayers. If you like Star Wars, this one will not disappoint. (to me, none of the 6 have)
    I plan on seeing it but I heard on the news that a bootleg copy is already out on the net and they are looking at a LucasArts insider as the culprit.
    I saw that too. The Today show (I think I was watching that channel?) bought two copies right outside their studio for $5 each. They said the quality was surprisingly good.
    The little kids are still in school here so were going next week on a weekday
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Taking my kids today at 3:00 pacific - looking forward to it, loved the trailer!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    ...loved the trailer!!
    Was it one of those "double wides?"
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Was it one of those "double wides?"
    No - it's a 1968 single wide......SWEET!!!

Ya know, I actually looked the spelling up 'cause it looked weird.
    Ya know, I actually looked the spelling up 'cause it looked weird.
    No...I dont know
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    No...I dont know
    but shouldn't you is the question.....
    just got back from seeing it. effects were as great as i was expecting. anakins acting was as bad as i was expecting. great movie overall, and it brought everything up to date with episode iv. it did have some pretty harsh parts that i had not anticipated though.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    but shouldn't you is the question.....
    I really do. I didnt want to hurt your feelings cause you had to look it up
    I wonder how much the boxed set of all six episodes will go for...$140?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

1 million space bucks.
    I just saw it today. Good show. Not fantastic, but positively a must see for Star Wars fans. Good special effects and plenty of battle scenes. No more stupid Jar-Jar Binks, or however you say his name. This movie answers the question of how Darth Vader came to life, including the beginning of Luke and Leia. Actually it might have made more sense to have shown this movie 30 years ago as the very first show. That was my thought today after seeing the show.
    Does James Earl Jones still do the Darth voice parts?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Does James Earl Jones still do the Darth voice parts?
    Yes, but just a few.

I thought the movie was great. Lots of eye-candy at the beginning during some wars in space, my wife thought Anakin was looking good , fast paced throughout, kind of sad toward the end. The PC-13 rating was well-deserved, and I don't think I'll let my younger kids see it.

In my mind, it was the best Star Wars movie of all. I wish they would remake epidodes 4, 5, and 6 (the first 3) with modern movie techniques.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    my wife thought Anakin was looking good
    Well, looking good before, you know.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I thought the last 45-30 minutes were best. Palpatine, Obi-Wan (Ewan McGregor really shines), Yoda...all great! Even Hayden Christensen was improved over Episodes I and II.

I'll never look at Darth Vader (Episodes IV-VI) in quite the same way again. The Vader voice, asking about Padmé ...whoa. And the "birth” of Vader gives more meaning to the scene near the end of Episode VI....as Vader is dying and asks Luke to take off his helmet so that he can see Luke with his own eyes.

I won't take my eight year old daughter--the graphic injuries to Anakin plus slaughter of many innocents would give her nightmares. By the time this comes out on DVD I think we could watch it together, perhaps fast-forwarding through parts. Definitely PG-13.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast