Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Some of my best friends have iPods, and I recognize the iPods coolness, however, I have a PC (Windows) desktop and wondering if the iPod is a good choice for me, or do you recommend other MP3 Players? Any suggestions? My idea is to eventually move my CD collection to the MP3 player, so memory is important. Also how does iTune work with a PC?
    I have a Rio Carbon. While you can use the iPOD with a PC and download songs from iTUNES, I didnt want what everyone wanted. I like my carbon.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    iPod

Listening to mine as I type.

iTunes works fine on a PC. I only use it to transfer though.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Bugz, get a Life!
    Just got a “photo” iPod. This thing is not only good for storing photos and music but it functions like a hard drive, so you can store files.
    Now since you are new to this forum, please provide inspector clu-lu with your name, age, occupation, sex, political preferences and your photos!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    SANDisk has a good one, nice, small and durable, perfect if you don't need the memory an iPod offers.
    For the PC, I've used MusicMatch, Winamp, but eventually settled on iTunes...I moved my entire CD collection to my computer and use iTunes to manage it...simple, easy, and clean interface, yet still very productive. The Smartlists are very nice.
    Buggzy....DONT GET AN iPOD It's un-kewl to be cool
    Do not listen to teenage Jeepgrrl....get the iPod.

Chics will love you and wish to bed with you.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Do not listen to teenage Jeepgrrl....get the iPod.

Chics will love you and wish to bed with you.
    Don't listen to Insertion...

Any girl swayed by the size of your ipod has to be a little... dim
    Dont listen to that old man. You can be saved if you just make the right non-iPOD choice.
    I feel as though I'm being tag-teamed.

You wish...
    Be careful what I wish for, I usually get it.

Oh yeah...iPod

iPOD buyers=sheep
    sheep get slaughtered
    Lamb Chops
    mmmmmm lamb chops....must get Ipod....
    The next best thing...

Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    mmmmmm lamb chops....must get Ipod....
    You would be the eatEN... not the eatER! Wait... doesn't sound so bad now...
    Sweet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast