1.    #1  
    Anyone have an opinion on the best jukebox program to play and burn mp3's on the desktop? I'm looking to manage a lot of mp3 content and occasionally burn onto cd's. I'll pay, but only if it's worth it. So far, it looks like a choice between iTunes and MusicMatch as the leaders.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    So you want an all in one product? I've used iTunes on my Macs, and does a good job. Never tried it on my PC's though. But, it's free. I have MM as well (regged. copy), and like it. Even Winamp will burn CD's if you get the plug-in.

Dunno, I usually just use Nero to burn on a PC.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Nero huh? I'll check that one out too.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    just use windows media player 10...also freeee
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I have them all, darn. The one I upgraded to the paid version is MusicMatch Jukebox. Winamp is a good one, but not any better than MM.
    Ben
    yea, musicmatch jukebox is pretty good... this coming from someone on a subpeona list from RIAA... i actually like the on demand features and radio... great for listening at work. i really wish they came out with a version for ppc or palm...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)