Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    "Newsweek has apologized for errors in a story that outraged Muslims, triggering several days of deadly riots."

Environmentalists should seek to close Newsweek. Waste of paper.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    "Newsweek has apologized for errors in a story that outraged Muslims, triggering several days of deadly riots."

Environmentalists should seek to close Newsweek. Waste of paper.
    Too bad the White House hasn't denied the allegations.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Here is a little more for you enjoy.

From Human Rights Watch
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Detainees also complained about the interference with their ability to pray and the lack of respect given to their religion. For example, the British detainees state that they were never given prayer mats and initially were not provided Korans. They also complained that when the Korans were provided, the guards “would kick the Koran, throw it into the toilet and generally disrespect it.”"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only mistake they (Newsweek) made was by saying that there was going to be a report about it coming out soon. Otherwise the rest of it has been stated before many times before.
    Newsweak...hehehe...funny Dearest Claire.

Even funnier that I own you in the poll! bwahahahaha!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Too bad the White House hasn't denied the allegations.
    Looks like they didnt need to. Newsweak fabricated the whole story. Dan Rather has been named to head up an investigation.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Newsweak fabricated the whole story.
    Please show proof of this.
    Newsweek uses information the way the Bush admin does, use crappy intel to push your politics, then back peddle and act innocent if anyone catches you.
    What happened to the Pulp Fiction avatar?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Looks like they didnt need to. Newsweak fabricated the whole story. Dan Rather has been named to head up an investigation.
    Also, nice selective argument. Try not to address my other post that shows that this is an old story and has other sources than the one Newsweek used. Please try again.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Newsweek uses information the way the Bush admin does, use crappy intel to push your politics, then back peddle and act innocent if anyone catches you.
    I am not going to go there. But, I will say this is an old issue that Newsweek brought up as "breaking".
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What happened to the Pulp Fiction avatar?
    I am looking for a new avatar. Something cool like yours, but I do not want to hog your spotlight and copy you. any suggestions?
    I am looking for a new avatar. any suggestions?
    Hmmm...dunno. But this is just too plain. It was much more fun reading your posts when you were Jules. Gave you an edge

13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I am looking for a new avatar. Something cool like yours, but I do not want to hog your spotlight and copy you. any suggestions?
    How bout a "Cell Matrix"?

I remember watching Fox News a few days after the start of the Iraq war and watching one of the female newscasters say that "we have have found the weapons of mass destruction that the weapons inspectors could not find." She then quoted that the military confirmed this, along with Donald Rumsfeld.

Within an hour Rumsfeld said he never said they found these weapons. The Army Corporal said only that some of his men had gotton ill after looking at some barrels in a barn located at a farm. It turns out that these barrels were mosquito insecticide (verified by the Army).

Fox news never corrected their reporter and never corrected the blatent mis-statement. I guess they can get away with this and other news organizations can't because they are only info-tainment and it is only opinion presented as fact. They have reporters who speak off the top of their head constantly and are never held accountable....hmmm.

I would never support crummy reporting and if you feel upset at this then you must be upset with FOX news right?
    Well, at least your first post wasn't "What's this little snowflake..."

nice suggestion, thanks!
  17.    #17  
    Looks like there are more Red "States"

18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Well, at least your first post wasn't "What's this little snowflake..."
    Usually everybody's first post is what kinda case do you have??
    Looks like there are more Red "States"

20.    #20  
    Well I didnt actually count, it just looked that way
Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast