Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    No...I dont. I think Al Gore owns the internet. Well, maybe doesnt own it, just invented it
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    No...I dont. I think Al Gore owns the internet. Well, maybe doesnt own it, just invented it
    Right, Gore doesn't own the Internet, he just invented it.

He traded it to DARPA for that lockbox he was always talking about.
    I'm back!
    lockbox...lockbox...lockbox...lockout...lockout

Al Gore is responsible for the NBA lockout next year
    lockbox...lockbox...lockbox...lockout...lockout

Al Gore is responsible for the NBA lockout next year
    Prolly. I heard he wants to give all the money to a tree.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Prolly. I heard he wants to give all the money to a tree.
    Is that through injection??
    Is that through injection??
    I don't want to know what he's injecting!
    I'm back!
    Can you botox a tree?? Probably, Kerry was a real stiff
    Can you botox a tree?? Probably, Kerry was a real stiff
    Trees are better looking...and better candidates as well.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    I thought this was going to be a 6 game series at first, but I think the Spurs will knock the Pistons off in 5 games now. That's fine with me because "I can't stand LB!"

Go Spurs!!
    I suppose flat out pride could spur (pun intended) Detroit to win a game. But, other than the 1st quarter of game 1, there was nothing about the Pistons' play that would suggest they could win a game in this series.
    The Spurs are clearly the best team in the NBA today. How do you think they would have faired against some of the all time great teams like: Magic's Lakers, Bird's Celtics and MJ's Bulls?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    The Spurs are clearly the best team in the NBA today. How do you think they would have faired against some of the all time great teams like: Magic's Lakers, Bird's Celtics and MJ's Bulls?
    These teams would have made a series out of it. Win or lose I don't know, but the Spurs are capable of doing whatever their opponent does best - but usually better!

Considering that Manu, Tony, and TD are all in for the long haul in San Antonio, the Spurs could be very good for a very long time. Possibly the next dynasty!?!
  12.    #92  
    So much for a sweep!

Back to my original prediction: Spurs in 6.
    What the hell happened? Looks as if the Pistons have figured out how to totally shut down the Spurs? That damn LB has always been good at making game to game adjustments.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  14.    #94  
    I guess

I don't know why the officials are letting the Wallaces climb all over Duncan like that.
    Spurs need to do something this game. They are at the Palace again after this game right?
    I suppose flat out pride could spur (pun intended) San Antonio to win another game. But, other than the 1st quarter of game 3, there was nothing about the Spurs' play that would suggest they could win another game in this series.
    Well, the spurs pulled it off (Hats off to Horry) tonight. Anyone think Hamilton was fouled on that last play ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

18.    #98  
    Actually, I think Rip threw his shoulder & arm into Parker & could have been called for an offensive foul.

And by the way, Horry is a STUD!!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    A FLAT OUT STUD!! This guy is 'The All Time Mr. Clutch' out of any sport if you ask me. Above Jordan, Montana, Jeter and anyone else. He's not the true superstar that they are (talent wise), but he's the best clutch player I've ever seen. All he does is make clutch baskets to put his team in a position to win Championships. Rockets (2), Lakers (3), now Spurs. He's Amazing!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Can anyone tell me why Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeed would leave Horry unguarded on the inbound pass? When I saw Horry taking the ball out, I knew the play was for him. When you look at the replay, Ginobli did not even fake as though he were going to the basket. As soon as he caught the ball, he was looking to give it back to Mr. Clutch.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast