Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by wheine
    It's funny how many people still don't give the Pistons the credit they deserve. When things get tough they usually come through. Look out Spurs!!!
    What's funny is how long Pistons fans have been crying about lack of respect. The Pistons were picked by most to beat the Heat in 5 or 6. Funny thing is, if Wade hadn't injured himself the Heat would be playing the Spurs tonight.

The Pistons are a great team. A GREAT team. But the Spurs are better.
  2.    #62  
    3 wins to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    3 wins to go!
    If they play the same as they did tonight (minus the 1st qtr) then it will be a short series. (I dont think so because the Pistons seem to adapt from game to game.)
  4.    #64  
    I'm not counting on a sweep, but if they can't figure out how to slow down Ginobili it will be short series. Rasheed better show up too because Rip is going to be tied up every game.
  5.    #65  
    not looking good for Detroit!
    Gawd I hate both teams.. can't they both lose?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7.    #67  
    Gfunk,
    You should have been here for this thread before your Heat lost!

BTW, how can you hate a team as classy as the Spurs?
    Things better go better for Detroit at the Palace...I wonder how the officiating will go as well?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I would like to see the Spurs do it in 7. That way Larry Brown can pass Red Auerbach in alltime playoff wins (its the laker fan in me).

The only other thing I would find interesting at this point is a tag team no hold barred wrestling match between Shaquille O'Neil and PJ Carlissimo vs Marv Albert and Rasheed Wallace.
    I thought this was going to be a 6 game series at first, but I think the Spurs will knock the Pistons off in 5 games now. That's fine with me because "I can't stand LB!"

Go Spurs!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    as far as coaches are concerned, I am happy that Phil Jackson appears to be signing back onto the lakers. Hopefully we will be back in the playoffs next year!
  12.    #72  
    I also hope that the series goes seven games because after this series is over there's nothing left but -ugh- baseball. I am hoping for 6 games minimum so that the Spurs can win it on their home floor.

As for the Lakers, they probably will be in the playoffs if they can get Big Chief Triangle back, but don't expect them to be more than a 7 or 8 seed. This season there were at least 10 better teams in the West.
    Is there still basketball?? I thought there was a strike or lockout or something
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Is there still basketball?? I thought there was a strike or lockout or something
    That's NEXT season. This season that distinction belongs to the NHL.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    That's NEXT season. This season that distinction belongs to the NHL.
    That's right...Go Avs

16.    #76  
    Is there still basketball??
    Not in Colorado, at least not since a month ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    Not in Colorado, at least not since a month ago!
    I wasnt sure we had a team...you dont hear much about bassetball here
    That's right...Go Avs

Forgot you had a team, since it's been so long since they've last played?

With the way the Rockies are doing, it's pretty much a 1 horse town there now, isn't it?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    it's pretty much a 1 horse town there now, isn't it?
    Do you own the Internet? Your mastery of Google is nothing less than amazing!
    I'm back!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast