Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 122
  1. #41  
    Looks like Rasheed was right, huh?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Looks like Rasheed was right, huh?
    Yeah, it had norhing to do with the fact that the two best players in this series were either out or playing at 50%. That was a huge win for the Pistons, they should be so proud that they beat up a team in the shape the Heat were in on Saturday. Take away Rip and have Ben at 50% and this series was over in 5.

    Heat win big tonight, I'd say by 15. Wade plays and contributes decent numbers, and Shaq finally goes off on the defensive player of the year (what a joke that is). The rest of the Heat will contribute as well, and the Heat are off to SA for Thurday's game 1.
    I'm back!
  3.    #43  
    Yeah, when I heard that Wade wasn't going to play I knew there would be a game 7. But seriously...66 points? Ouch!
  4.    #44  
    Any game 7 predictions?

    I say Miami 87, Detroit 83. I think Wade will be on the floor.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    Any game 7 predictions?

    I say Miami 87, Detroit 83. I think Wade will be on the floor.
    Wade will be on the floor unless he gets hurt during pre-game warmups. It's been all but confirmed already. He'll play, the question is how many minutes can he go and how effective can he be? I think he'll go for a painful 20 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists night. I think Shaq will pour out a 35 point, 15 rebound night, and the Jones boys will contribute another 30-40 points between the two of them.

    I'm thinking Heat by 15 with the crowd behind them, maybe 100-85. I really like their chances tonight.
    I'm back!
  6. #46  
    I really, really want the Heat to win because I can't stand LB, but if I had to put $$ on it I would say the Pistons will win. Wade has to be healthy for the Heat to win, the way I see it. Maybe he will pull a " Super MJ" and come up huge even though he's hurt!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I really like their chances tonight.
    I'm back!
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Me Too!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  9. #49  
    That's what I figured would happen, so I'm not surprised.

    GO SPURS!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    GO SPURS!!
    I second that. Go Spurs.
    I'm back!
  11.    #51  
    6 games. Go Spurs.
  12. #52  
    Just look at last year - the Lakers disposed of the Spurs only to be completely dessimated by the Pistons.

    It seems that the Pistons know what it takes to win a championship, and the Spurs are still searching.

    Like I said early on, it will be Detroit over the Spurs in the finals.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Just look at last year - the Lakers disposed of the Spurs only to be completely dessimated by the Pistons.

    It seems that the Pistons know what it takes to win a championship, and the Spurs are still searching.

    Like I said early on, it will be Detroit over the Spurs in the finals.
    The Spurs losing to the Lakers last year was a fluke. By the way, they were the Champs the previous year, so I don't know how you can say they don't know how to win it all. Also remember that your Pistons are not the same team they were last year. They've fallen behind in 2 of their 3 series thus far and they definitely can't afford to do that against the Spurs. Also the Spurs will be rested and ready for the Pistons.

    The Reigning Champs are a solid team and it will be a great series, but I still believe that San Antonio has more tools and will win in 6.
  14. #54  
    Just a clarification, just because I think they will win, the Pistons are not my team. Definitely not, I am a life-long Lakers fan and Pistons and Lakers are natural enemies, don't you know.

    To Lakers fans, Bill Lambier is a close second to Osama Bin Ladin in people you love to hate.

    To hear Lambier whine about Detroit's defeat in the finals, believe me that would be nice.

    So I would enjoy being pleasantly surprised and have the Spurs win. But being realistic I just can't see it. The Pistons have won more championships than they have lost, while the Spurs are the opposite, they have lost more championships in the finals than they have won.

    I agree it will be a good series.
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 06/08/2005 at 02:05 PM.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    The Pistons have won more championships than they have lost, while the Spurs are the opposite, they have lost more championships in the finals than they have won.
    What?!

    Spurs trips to Finals - 2
    Spurs NBA championships - 2

    San Antonio has NEVER lost in a Finals in which they have played.

    And I'm glad to say that you will get to see Big Bill crying about his Pistons losing in the Finals!
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    What?!

    Spurs trips to Finals - 2
    Spurs NBA championships - 2

    San Antonio has NEVER lost in a Finals in which they have played.

    And I'm glad to say that you will get to see Big Bill crying about his Pistons losing in the Finals!
    wow, I stand corrected, I guess you are right, the trouble for the Spurs was getting to the finals, not winning them.

    So maybe you are right, now that they are there, they just might do it.

    OK, you have convinced me, go Spurs!
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    What?!

    Spurs trips to Finals - 2
    Spurs NBA championships - 2

    San Antonio has NEVER lost in a Finals in which they have played.
    I can do better than that. The Marlins have never lost a playoff series. How many other teams can brag about that?

    Sorry, I'm still really upset about the Heat loss, and all this Spurs/Pistons talk is just killing me.
    I'm back!
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Sorry, I'm still really upset about the Heat loss, and all this Spurs/Pistons talk is just killing me.
    All is not lost in Miami! The Dolphins might have Ricky back this year!!
    HAHA!
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    All is not lost in Miami! The Dolphins might have Ricky back this year!!
    HAHA!
    You're absolutely killing me......
    I'm back!
  20. #60  
    It's funny how many people still don't give the Pistons the credit they deserve. When things get tough they usually come through. Look out Spurs!!!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions