Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I have recently had a holiday to Canada (very enjoyable it was too I might add) and have taken hundreds of digital photos with my new Sony Cyber Shot.

I have downloaded all photos and several short videos onto my laptop from the camera.

I have made a data backup of all onto a CD-R. The next step I took was to try and burn a CD-R video CD so that I could view photos and movies on my Sharpe DVD player. For some reason the DVD player wont display any images. I have tried various software programs- i.e. trial of Nero 6, in-built Sony slide show software and have used the High Mat software that came with my pc. I thought that it might be my DVD player at fault but have just tried the created discs on a friends player and it hasn't worked with theirs either.

Does anybody have any experience of this? I have a feeling it might just be the DVD players that I have tried......
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    More than likely it is the DVD player, older ones basically could only play Kodak Photo Disc recorded ones. My Player does jpegs, Divx avi's etc.