1.    #1  
    Saw this on another board. It was tricky to figure out. I guess I won't be getting a job in Japan based upon the time it took me.

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

Click on link then click on blue circle to begin. Use the rules below.

Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan: "Everybody has to cross the river".

The following rules apply:

Only 2 persons on the raft at a time

The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence

The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence

The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there

Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the craft

To start click on the big blue circle on the right.

To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Entertaining, but the bit about it being given to all job applicants is not likely true. The answer would be passed down from person to person, and be all over the web, if it were.

Took me a few tries (okay, maybe more than a few), but I got it figured out. I'll try to remember to come by later and leave a hint if people need/want one.
    Last edited by meyerweb; 04/28/2005 at 03:18 PM.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    You would've missed "Japenese" on your quiz.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Man that was annoying! Got it though.