1.    #1  
    Looks like Ayala is an all-out scam artist. But where did she get that nasty looking finger from? I'm almost afraid to find out, EEEK!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Not to pass judgment without all the facts, but IF she did hoax this up to fraudulently sue, didnt she think that they would investigate? Especially because its a finger off a human being!! Unbelievable.
  3. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Yeah it's pretty gross. Snopes hasn't said yet whether it's true or not, http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/chili.asp but from the picture I'd say it's fake, as in how could a food server scooping chili out of a bulk container (assuming that's how they served it, I actually don't know) NOT notice a finger wrapped in bandages??!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Not to pass judgment without all the facts, but IF she did hoax this up to fraudulently sue, didnt she think that they would investigate? Especially because its a finger off a human being!! Unbelievable.
    Many criminals are often not as smart as they think they are.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    No your right. But she has been caught pulling scams before and didnt get a dime. Figured she wouldnt try it again.
  6.    #6  
    Supposedly she did scam $11K out of a woman in the sale of a motor home. That was what the grand larceny charge was for.

Why did it have to be the chilli. I love their chilli, though I don't want it in the Spring and Summer. The News reported sales has dropped 50% at that store and 20-50% in other stores in the area. Which may cost some folks their jobs if things don't turn back around.

You've got to wonder WHERE did she get the finger, if it is real (as we are led to believe).
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  8. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    I guess she's been arrested http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/2...oax/index.html so it was a hoax after all.

What a horrible thing to do, what about the employees that got their hours cut back, and for what? Reminds me of the scene in Victor/Victoria where Julie Andrews takes a cockroach out of her purse, tries to coax it onto her salad so she doesn't have to pay for her meal. What a crock. At least it was funny.
    Last edited by hsk; 04/23/2005 at 12:49 AM.