1.    #1  
    I just discovered this gem today, and it's funny cause this morning I was browsing Apple's website thinking to myself that I wished there were similar programs to iPhoto that made it a snap to view and edit your pics...well I found that program today with Picasa which integrates flawlessly with Gmail, ie - you can send pics to people from your gmail account within the Picasa program.

So ya, picasa.com for those that haven't checked this out...
    1 | 2
    Downloaded and installed it, looks pretty cool
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I don't use gmail, but I use picassa. I think it's one of the best free programs out there. I love it.
    Now if they can get it to work with Flickr!
  5.    #5  
    I agree, it is one of the best freeware programs available. It has polish to it. Come to think of it, everything Google does seems to be more streamlined and efficient then the rest of the pack...I'm not a Mac user but their products seems comparable, anybody disagree, agree?
    1 | 2
    I agree Mac and Google are great.

Now Mac, Google, and Firefox need to team up to take over Microsoft I love picasa and gmail!
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]