Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Seems my other thread got jacked by a couple of jerks...

Wondering if anyone who used the t600 and purchased the t650 see better or worse reception in the same general area.

If you don't know or don't have anything positive to add, please stay off this post. Not too much to ask...
    Only one thread is needed...

not much to ask.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I find that duct taping a coat hanger to my Treo improves reception. Try it out.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I traded up, and without scientific evidence I would say the 650 has better reception in low signal areas. My house is one, and several previous phones including my 600 would drop signals, the 650 does a much better job
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I find that duct taping a coat hanger to my Treo improves reception. Try it out.
    LOL... why do you guys feel the need to be jerks. I guess I don't understand... I came to this board for help. To ask a simple question... not to get jerked around. If you want to have a go at, we can get ugly... I don't mind... I call it fun, but to others it is a waste of time since it interrupts their reading pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by theog
    LOL... why do you guys feel the need to be jerks. I guess I don't understand... I came to this board for help. To ask a simple question... not to get jerked around. If you want to have a go at, we can get ugly... I don't mind... I call it fun, but to others it is a waste of time since it interrupts their reading pleasure.
    Seriously, you don't want to go there...I'm trying to be on my best behavior, otherwise it'd been on long ago.

Of course you were the one who generalized about Southerners and the Klan, Jackass. Any other generalizations you wish to make? How about Gay people? Asians maybe? Blacks??

7.    #7  
    Seriously, you don't want to go there...I'm trying to be on my best behavior, otherwise it'd been on long ago.

Of course you were the one who generalized about Southerners and the Klan, Jackass. Any other generalizations you wish to make? How about Gay people? Asians maybe? Blacks??
    LOL... and you felt a need to "come to the recue" in a second "clean" post?

So, if you jack a post, you got to be able to deal with the fire... that is what they use when they travel at night, is it not?

Let me see... I asked an innocent question... guys acted like jerks... I respond with kick in the groin... you get mad and jack a second clean post... Very, Very "Ranger" like actions there, buddy. Where where you stationed?

Trying to turn this around on me is not going to work. You can call me a jack-whatever, but that is okay. I simply asked a question, and wanted a simple answer. If you want to make this go on and on... fine, so it shall start.
    Hey asshat, nice slam at Alabama, having never been there or never met me. One of the good things it's it only cost me $15 for my CCW. Pick what I'm carrying today. Pretty lame slam with the KKK thing, seeing as how I'm black.

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Hey asshat, nice slam at Alabama, having never been there or never met me. One of the good things it's it only cost me $15 for my CCW. Pick what I'm carrying today. Pretty lame slam with the KKK thing, seeing as how I'm black.

LOL... it was pretty good... what do you mean with the pics and CCW. Hell, I got GA and FL CCW. I own AKs AR 15s and the like. Is that your attempt to threaten me or something? Oh, if it is, be blunt about... if you are black, "keep it real, Bro."

LOL... that is a weak showing... come back with some FREAKING FIREPOWER WHY DON'T YOU!!!!
    Oh, if it is, be blunt about... if you are black, "keep it real, Bro."
    Ahhh...inching closer to the Black stereotype comments. Keep going...

Perhaps you should've read the Forum Use Guidelines:

No flames. Don't insult people. Even if they disagree with you. We do not stand for that

Wasn't a threat at all, actually it was a response to your threats and your obvious racist statements and threats. I posted handguns, not rifles, and simply queried you for what I was carrying. What you do based on that information is up to you. I deal with racist bigots like you all the time.
  12.    #12  
    Ahhh...inching closer to the Black stereotype comments. Keep going...

Perhaps you should've read the Forum Use Guidelines:

No flames. Don't insult people. Even if they disagree with you. We do not stand for that
    lol... so people can jack your post? Hmmm... that is fine. I guess you guys found the wrong newbie to mess with! I enjoy visiting boards and getting the jerks excited.... No biggie. I have not insulted anyone... just joking around just like everyone else.

We can't joke around... if you want to be serious, then act serious... if you want someone to visit and ask a question and get jerked around, then remain quite, you will have to wait for your next newbie, there Brother Ranger Stranger. [I am inching closer... to some stereotype, you can think of... maybe against military people? go ahead, if you say it, it must be true]
  13.    #13  
    Wasn't a threat at all, actually it was a response to your threats and your obvious racist statements and threats. I posted handguns, not rifles, and simply queried you for what I was carrying. What you do based on that information is up to you. I deal with racist bigots like you all the time.
    When you finish your homework, please rake the yard.
    Why do you think these guys were being jerks for a little joking around? Evil answered your question by saying "your question has been asked AND answered many times before." If someone comes back with a simple SEARCH THE FORUM everyone whines that they 're being picked on.

No one is wasting time answering your question because it was a waste of space posting it! You're the tightass that needs to lighten up. And in the end, instead of following the lead Evil gave you, you started ANOTHER thread. Talk about laaaaazy!

Do you need us to wipe your chin after every bite?
    Perhaps he has soiled his underoos and is pitching a fit? Shame on us for feeding the trolls.
    lol... so people can jack your post? Hmmm... that is fine. I guess you guys found the wrong newbie to mess with!
    I'm quivering...

there Brother Ranger Stranger. [I am inching closer... to some stereotype, you can think of... maybe against military people? go ahead, if you say it, it must be true]
    Why stop now? It's people like myself who served that ensure your right to be a racist ***.

Time to lighten up folks...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I'm trying my best to be civil, Mark.

Mark, kick the racist lazy troll in his face.
  20.    #20  
    That is actually really silly. I have a CCW. You do not have one. If you had taken the classes you would know... what to do and not to do. Posting something like this... in this fashion is really ignorant.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast