Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by theog
    That is actually really silly. I have a CCW. You do not have one. If you had taken the classes you would know... what to do and not to do. Posting something like this... in this fashion is really ignorant.
    Dear Luser.

The items in the picture are a S&W 340PD, a Scandium/Titanium .357, that requires 120gr or greater bullet weight. I currently have Federal Premium .357 158gr Hydrashoks. In my right pocket currently sits the 340PD and in my left pocket sits a HKS 5 round J-Frame speed-loader. The picture is outdated, it now has a S&W wooden J-Frame round-**** grip.

The other image is a Beretta 92FS Brigadier, with trijicon night sites and a Lasermax internal recoil spring guide laser. I'm using Hydrashoks as well in a 15 round magazine marked "Law enforcement only" purchased after the AWB expiration. The grips are Hogue combat grips.

The large revolver is a 500 S&W 8 3/8" .500 caliber revolver. I am hand-loading using a Lee Cast Press 440GR LBTGC with 40 grains of Hodgdon 'Lil Gun.

Thank you and come again. In no way did I feel a need to "prove" anything to you. If you knew anything, you would know that Alabama does not require a state certified or NRA certified class, only a background check. That is why our CCW does not qualify as a NCIS check (in addition to no finger printing, FBI background check, or picture ID on the permit) like Georgia's permit does. However, Alabama does have recoprocity with Florida, Tennessee, and Georgia.

Sorry, have to go rake those leaves now (in spring, wtf?).
    So how is that treo 650 reception, anyways? Mike
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    If you knew anything, you would know that Alabama does not require a state certified or NRA certified class, only a background check. .
    All jokes aside... if you really do have a CCW... I BEG you to take the class. Your actions are going to land you in some serious trouble. You don't know who you are talking to online, but you go talking about guns, etc and your CCW.

Just like, if you have a gun, even if someone is arguing with you, you can't pull it out. Your actions are scary. To resort to violence so quickly online is odd behavior... much more indicative of someone in high school simply joking around... that was my comment on cutting the grass.

If you are real.... PLEASE consider taking a CCW class.

Oh, and for the record, I am not a racist... I am not black, nor white... lol... I do like getting under the skin, when someone gets under mine. lol
    I thought we were all here just joking around and having fun, you know, slaming states, peoples races, horrid things that happened in the past concerning the KKK and civil rights, as well as slamming our military.

If anyone is not qualified to own a firearm it's you. I'd gladly stand up and punch you right in the face had I have met you in person and you said the things you did. You quickly escalated this entire thread from casual harassing/joking into a racist hate-filled outlet, and are now offering advice on my mental condition?

I'll stand up for what I believe and won't be pussified, and you sir, can go straight to hell.

Just because I said that Alabama doesn't require instruction doesn't mean I've not had it. I'm not new to firearms or firearm safety. I have more exposure to correctly handling and using firearms than you would ever know.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Time to lighten up folks...
    Oh, sorry, I missed your post...

/off
    If you want to have a go at, we can get ugly... I don't mind... I call it fun
    and then
    ...I guess you guys found the wrong newbie to mess with! I enjoy visiting boards and getting the jerks excited....
    MODS...can we just boot theog??? It's obvious this person didn't come here looking for help! Yes, I know there are others who joined in this fray, but at least they have been members who have contributed worthwhile info/opinions in the past...theog has yet to contribute anything but venom!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    and then

MODS...can we just boot theog??? It's obvious this person didn't come here looking for help! Yes, I know there are others who joined in this fray, but at least they have been members who have contributed worthwhile info/opinions in the past...theog has yet to contribute anything but venom!
    +1 to that. The racist thing really struck a nerve with me. I've overcome enough ignorance in my lifetime to get sick of stereotypes and racist hate.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    and then

hmm... that is odd considering my other post in other threads:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80293
    hmm... that is odd considering my other post in other threads:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80293
    Nothing like your two posts to outweigh over 3000+ by the members you're already fighting with. Someone spray some troll-be-gone and get this fool out of here.
  10.    #30  
    +1 to that. The racist thing really struck a nerve with me. I've overcome enough ignorance in my lifetime to get sick of stereotypes and racist hate.
    LOL... really. You can call me a racist all you want, but I know it is not true. If you want to take a joke about the KKK serious and you posting a pair of underware in my post, then fine.

I grew up with the KKK holding meetings down the street from my house... as I said, I am not white or black... I had to pass them on the way to games, etc.

If you are so thin-skinned you should not jack post.
    LOL... really. You can call me a racist all you want, but I know it is not true. If you want to take a joke about the KKK serious and you posting a pair of underware in my post, then fine.

I grew up with the KKK holding meetings down the street from my house... as I said, I am not white or black... I had to pass them on the way to games, etc.

If you are so thin-skinned you should not jack post.
    Did you also attend those meetings?
    I know..."Some of my best friends are black!", right?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I know..."Some of my best friends are black!", right?
    I guess now that he's insulted the holy hell out of me we'll move on to the Military and the Airborne Rangers next. I'm guessing the statement that you never served and you're a kid will come out next.
    I guess now that he's insulted the holy hell out of me we'll move on to the Military and the Airborne Rangers next. I'm guessing the statement that you never served and you're a kid will come out next.
    Yep...I've been waiting for that shoe to fall.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yep...I've been waiting for that shoe to fall.
    Just make sure you take up his suggestion for the CCW classing and training. Didn't the Rangers teach you guys to throw frisbies at the enemy? I know this child we're dealing with is probably the most qualified of all individuals to evaluate firearm proficiency as well as current mental health.
    I've seen some of these same folks doing this, and frankly it's about at the point where I'm giving up on these discussion groups. So what if someone posts something that's already up. I find the type of discussion here discouraging. Doesn't say much about us as a culture. What's so funny about peace, love and understanding (Elvis Costello)?
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by blunz
    I've seen some of these same folks doing this, and frankly it's about at the point where I'm giving up on these discussion groups. So what if someone posts something that's already up. I find the type of discussion here discouraging. Doesn't say much about us as a culture. What's so funny about peace, love and understanding (Elvis Costello)?
    The problem is I honestly took about 15 - 20 minutes searching for an answer... I did not join and automatically post without searching.

That is why I started this post and asked for it not to be jacked... really odd that a few (three posters) can ruin it for the many. If I had asked something that had been asked a million times, how about a link? How about simply ignoring my post... I would get the picture. The only picture I get is of underware and some CCW guy brandishing his guns (which I just found out is a potential cause to have a CCW license suspended... even if online).
    Now everyone has gone too far!

This is NOT the place to have these types of discussions, nor will the flaming and personal attacks (by ANYONE) be tolerated. If you haven't got anything pertinent to the original subject matter of the message, I respectfully ask that you not reply.

Two (or in this case three or four) wrongs don't make a right!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12