1.    #1  
    Ever since the "Big Johnson" t-shirts, I've always wanted to create my own. Just sort of a dream, I suppose.. Well, I've been trying to come up with interesting ideas for years.. Most of the time, I just get one or two people liking them and that's it.. So, I make a couple of iron-ons and I'm done with it.. However! This time I've actually got a lot of positive feedback.. Let me know what YOU think.

http://www.stfuonline.com/

Hey. It's worth a try. No?
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    So...you dream of big Johnsons?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Good idea, shirts like this are popular with the younger crowd nowadays...even though I am mid 30's I have a shirt that looks similiar(university type) and it says "FUCT"...it's a skateboarding shirt I grabbed one day...constantly have younger guys ask where they can buy it

Good luck with your venture.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! Yeah, that's a cool one! Kinda like FCUK (French Connection United Kingdom). Yeah, this is one for the younger crowd.. It would be pretty cool if they sell..
    Sal Collaziano
  5.    #5  
    I added a little twist to the site.. You can send a nice STFU postcard to people now.
    Sal Collaziano
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So...you dream of big Johnsons?
    Sprayed my stir fry all over when I read that!

My 18 yr old son loves the shirt.
  7.    #7  
    Okay, I fixed the fonts to look more like the actual shirts now. Much more accurate...
    Sal Collaziano
    I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I don't get it.
    The acronym? STFU= Shut The F*** Up
    Ah, now I get it! :-) Thanks. I thought it was like STate F__ You or something like that. Now you can see how I got confused.
  11.    #11  
    Well, STFU is a relatively new abbreviation.. I mean, everything - even "lol" is relatively new. So this is something that will slowly catch on more and more as time goes on...
    Sal Collaziano
  12.    #12  
    For anyone who's interested, I just added a new design. I'll be adding more as the copyrights go through.
    Sal Collaziano
    Hey, Sal, how come it says men's in: Series 1 and Series 2 of Men's STFU T-Shirts when it has both men and women's shirt in both pages.
  14.    #14  
    Women's are at the bottom.. I've made it a little more clear now...
    Sal Collaziano
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  16.    #16  
    Okay! The shirts are in! Those who ordered get first dibs. Those shirts will be out by tomorrow morning. Whatever's left go to those who requested one for free.. If I have enough of your size, yours will go out next.. Should be tomorrow as well... They look great!
    Sal Collaziano