1.    #1  
    my wife and i have seperate accts. (i get 23% off monthly bill through my job and $10 unlimited data, i am a business cust. if that matters) sprint is gonna let me take over her acct(so she can get the discount and data plan) they are gonna transfer her package (unlimited minutes for $135) of course she keeps her number, to the treo. we then get sprint to sprint free because of the two phones on one acct. i also receive $30 instant credit for adding a phone line, plus $150 mail-in rebate(not the one where you wait 150 days etc) and she get the $100 in software from handago . aint life grand?
    Last edited by Franko515; 04/12/2005 at 11:12 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  2.    #2  
    my wife called sprint before we left to find out if there was anything special she had to do to let me take her acct. they said no, then asked her ( i guess the lady was reading the notes) what she would be using her treo for. she told hem she was a realestate agent. sprint then tells my wife the ppc6600 maybe better suited for her needs , my wife in turn tells me (like its her idea) that the 6600 is what she wants . desert the treo in my house never!!!!!!!!! i explained to her the 6600 is 30 -40 dollars more, it doesnt come standard with sms, the resolution on the 650 is better. and plus damit im payin for it . seriously though i did my research when she said that, and found the devices are similar in capablities so its personal preference (size, accessories, memory etc). IMO add $35 dollars for a 512mb sd card, the phones cost the same then but the treo has more support and software choices. just thought i would share

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    she is all smiles, that means im all smiles . TREO LOVE!

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    MS is on the march to squash competition.

They offer good, if not the best, incentives offering to sales people to sell MS driven products vs what Palm would offer.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    MS is on the march to squash competition.

They offer good, if not the best, incentives offering to sales people to sell MS driven products vs what Palm would offer.
    This is my wife, there is no comp, , i like the Treo > she likes me > we like the Treo

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Glad to see she saw things your way. Now get her on TC.