Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Someone has been sending scripted url's containing heinous images such as "tubgirl" to the petition at www.treo650update.com. This has been accompanied by comments like "I love my treo".

What is interesting about this is that the Federal authorities consider images like that to be labeled "torture". The interesting part is that this subject now falls under the Dept. of Homeland Security... are you following me on this?

Even though sickening images like this are readily available on cesspool sites like "rotton" and "consumption junction", personal use of them to "sabotage", "cause harm" or to "intimidate" fall under a completely different category which may be necessary to discuss later on.

Anyone have any idea who would employ such tactics that include repulsive images like this?

I do.

And so will my petition service when they trace IP's first thing on Monday morning... by Monday afternoon they will be added to the FBI database.

Good going, keep up the good work.

BTW, I have modified the service so that it does not automatically post new entries, I will manually do this twice a day, no biggie, your entry just won't post to the petition immediately from here on out.

So much for the honor system eh?

As always, if you'd like to see improvements in the Treo 650, say so by signing the petition at: www.treo650update.com

Have a beautiful Sunday.

Thanks!
    Tundy,

Oh my....are you saying the the Treo fanatics (from TC) are doing such brown shirt activities?

Say it ain't so! :-p

It's typical of people to try to shut down any opposing viewpoint. Freedom of Speech,just watch what you say.

I have found the rabid fanaticsm among the Treo obsessors to be something akin to the Apple Mac fanaticsm. (but at least they make a computer with a real OS).

Oh well....get the Feds involved is something, but might not do much.

You are better off setting up honeypots, luring some sucker in, and then tracking them down and serving a little frontier justice.
    Woah, I hope you catch them. Whoever did it was probably too stupid to bounce it across an open proxy. The person who did it must really be a terrorist!

Hahahaha.

How long did it take you to crap out that above text?
    I have never been so appalled in all my life. After much ranting by you sir, I was indeed swayed to your side.

Damn this Treo to it's fiery grave, I shall show P1 that I am not standing for this!!!11!oNeONE!111.

Alas, I came to your site, seeking salvation, from this wretched curse that has gripped me. Liberation and joy overwhelmed me as my browser loaded.

Ahhh...the link. Peace be with me now.

And what was I subjected to?? I will not go into detail, but you know quite well what it was. This was vile sir. I shall seek legal counsel for this.

Continue with tubbycentral, but count me out.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    We could always contact the colo provider and inform them of the images and content he is serving. I am sure its against their AUP.
    I'm with you!@!!!111!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Sabotage?!

I have called my contacts in the Secret Service. They agreed to allocate 50% of their staff to gaurd the President, the other 50% will monitor your website for terrorist activities. You can feel safe now Tundy.
    -Cal
    Cal?? It was You!!!! Your avatar gives it away!!11!!one!1

Tubby, do you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    Sabotage?!

I have called my contacts in the Secret Service. They agreed to allocate 50% of their staff to gaurd the President, the other 50% will monitor your website for terrorist activities. You can feel safe now Tundy.
    Hahaha!
    Sound like another publicity stunt to draw traffic to his site if you ask me. My guess is he sabotaged his own site.
    You guys really need to put the Treo down and go outside once in awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    You guys really need to put the Treo down and go outside once in awhile.
    Thanks, that's greaat advice. I have just realized how unhappy I have been up until this very moment. Thanks to your sage wisdom, I now have a chance at eternal peace. Maybe you should start your own religion.

hmmm...

on the other hand I'm pretty happy as is.

I've got a pork shoulder on the smoker. I'm having fun setting up my new mac mini. Gonna mow the lawn here in a minute, it's a beautiful day! My wife's about to embark on ann exciting new career in law enforcement. I've got a lot of really good people in my life I consider close friends.

now that I think about it you can take your advice annd shove it.
    Ooooo...Mac Mini! Did you get a Cinema Display to go with it?

The Treo House Of God!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ooooo...Mac Mini! Did you get a Cinema Display to go with it?
    I wish..I have a sharp flat screen that my wife got me for Christmas that looks great with it!
    I just got done flying my RC airplane, it was too windy so I drove it into a huge tree in my front yard. I then grabbed the 12ga shotgun and shot the plane out of the tree. Salvaged the electronics and built another one from the spare I had. Flew that one into the ground a few times until I got the elevators adjusted, and it flew great for a while. The battery puked and I nose-dived it into the ground ripping the rear DC motor through the fuselage (It's a push-prop, not pull).

So I destroyed two RC planes in a day. They both sit in my garbage can. It's an awesome day outside. Highlight of my day was shooting the plane out of the 100ft tree.
    awww did someone one et a boo boo on their widdle web site. poor baby.

Try Curad. Curad helps boo boos heal fast. Or you could take it down and no one would bother you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Thanks, that's greaat advice. .....

now that I think about it you can take your advice annd shove it.
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    ROFLMAO!!!
    It wasn't me... I was out in my woodshop today. I have Cam shots to prove it.

Hey Dutch, it WAS a beatiful day today.

Tubgirl...unbelievable.. I give up.. What is tubgirl. hmmm..nevermind, I don't want to know right?

Poor tundy. Man, you put a site out in the public and then come here to cry about it getting slammed? duh? As I have told you many times, man....it ain't worth the trouble.. Let it go....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  20.    #20  
    worth what trouble?... it's no trouble at all.

and no Otter, I wouldn't think that you would stoop to that level... not in a million years.

We're about to find out if this individual WAS that stupid Casper.

As far as the FBI goes... it's a simple email... no big deal.

I've seen some of the craziest crap on the internet like most of you guys... but this image that was sent... it will be with me for a while... sickening... I don't have the words.

But you know what... it just makes me more determined... Take note.

I now have 8 out of the 107 signers that have let me know that they found me through searches and not on treocentral, so that trend is growing fast. If it continues, it would stand to reason that my audience of potential signers could increase by 10 or 20 fold... As awesome as this forum is... bear in mind that, unfortunately for most treo owners, they never even see this incredible resource.... it could be as low as 5-6% of the total Treo 600 and 650 owners out there, no way to know for sure.

The potential is encouraging.
    Last edited by tundycentral; 04/10/2005 at 06:31 PM.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast