Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What is the point in coming here and telling us? It's not like we're all sitting here wondering "What's new at Tundyville?"

Anyways, I refuse to go there after the image of Tubgirl you had linked to your site. Filthy!!!. What's on there now? Scat? Fisting??
    I know...smut peddler. This guy sabotaged his own site to draw traffic!!!
    Well this is all part of tundycentral's effort to get more traffic. With each reply to this thread it remains higher. Which is what tundycentral wants because OBVIOUSLY this message board is his #1 source of traffic. Otherwise he would not continue SPAMMING us with posts about it.

I wonder if the "Report Bad Post" option might bring this SPAM to the moderator's attention? I recommend every time tundycentral SPAMS us with this junk, just report it as a bad post and send a message that you feel it is SPAM.
    just did it. good idea
    Me 2.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Tundy, we all know about your petition. Please stop posting it over and over and over again. THanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Tundy, we all know about your petition. Please stop posting it over and over and over again. THanks.
    Can't you just send him off to Claireland??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    This thread is way off topic...moderators, please close the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    This thread is way off topic...moderators, please close the thread.
    what's the topic? how do want people to reply?

I'm right on topic. The topic of tundy and his spam!!
    So dutch, how's that Mini? Are you using it right now??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So dutch, how's that Mini? Are you using it right now??
    Sho am!!!

got these coming tomorrow...
    http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/item/7472/PIODVRK04L/

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other...g/3200DDR1024/

Even had the folks at Best Buy do a "ghost" exchange to get me a receipt for today instead of a few days ago so I get the $10 tiger upgrade!!
    So Turdycentral, what ever became of this massive manhunt and FBI investigation? I assume you were quite successful in not only getting that IP address but also you contacted the ISP and got the persons name. Was it Evil G. Host? I think not

You gonna pull those FBI resources and nail this guy too? I think that email looked a little like torture if you ask me. Guys, what do you think? Terrorism?

I'm calling Homeland security now using the Red Phone.
    < moved to off topic>
    I thought that picture was tundy's girlfiend coming up with an excuse not to put out.
    I thought that picture WAS Tundy.

<closed>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234