Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome back from the front Claire! <---- click smiley for a catchy welcome back tune...
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Now I am stuck looking at Chicks picture and wondering how the hell she got her left forearm to rotate so far laterally...
    I have always wanted to date a contortionist...
    Or possibly knot... They never give a straight answer... but i have heard they will bend over backwards for you if you need them.
    All people posting here have welcomed clairegrrl back, but you seize the moment to bash someone else. And I am stuck now with the Yankees avatar...speaking of contortionists
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
    -- Mark Twain

Good to have you back. Long live the opposing view.
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here
    Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
    -- Mark Twain

Good to have you back. Long live the opposing view.
    Quite to the contrary, I think clairegrrl's view is the majority view on TC, just check some of the political discussions here. And although I have disagreed with many of her posts (especially the latest on France), I enjoy her wit.
    Welcome back, CG!
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    ... They never give a straight answer... but i have heard they will bend over backwards for you if you need them.
    ...I have nothing against the art of contortion and the spineless folks who practice it.
    Hey... I even have a friend who contorts!!
    I think you pay more attention to avatars than the actual posts. Or maybe C-D's posts are above your league. Either way, good luck; you'd need it!
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain, 'Notebook'
    ==============
    Quite to the contrary, I think clairegrrl's view is the majority view on TC, just check some of the political discussions here. And although I have disagreed with many of her posts (especially the latest on France), I enjoy her wit.
    Welcome back, CG!
    ==============

That's the darn thing about the majority POV, it always changes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    I think you pay more attention to avatars than the actual posts. Or maybe C-D's posts are above your league. Either way, good luck; you'd need it!
    Laffs....
    You must be bald and full of frustration in your life.
    Probably medicated for all sorts of physical problems.

Dont worry though schmoozer. As your name indicates, I am sure you follow along with whatever seems to be the general consensus at the time.

But that just puts you in the majority.
    Perhaps someday your life will actually be fulfilling and that will inspire you to have more confidence in yourself.
    Because really... the only reason to attack me for my post is simple...
    You feel like crap about yourself.
    So in return.... I would llike to wish you good luck!
    Blessed are the cheesemakers

Gentlemen, gentlemen...let us link hands and sing Kumbaya. Let's do if for C.G.'s sake...
    Gentlemen, gentlemen...let us link hands and sing Kumbaya. Let's do if for C.G.'s sake...
    No Kidding! Go shovel your poo somewhere else.

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Blessed are the cheesemakers

I love Clairegrrl.
    And though I welcome her back I surely do not feel bad for her.
    She is smart and surely would survive if no longer permitted to post at Treocentral.

And for the other gentleman of which you speak....
    I was just stating what I am sure is obvious to anyone with common sense.
    I suppose I could have just left it alone....

Laffs...
    But what fun would that be?
    welcome back CG!
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Laffs....
    You must be bald and full of frustration in your life.
    Probably medicated for all sorts of physical problems.

Dont worry though schmoozer. As your name indicates, I am sure you follow along with whatever seems to be the general consensus at the time.

But that just puts you in the majority.
    Perhaps someday your life will actually be fulfilling and that will inspire you to have more confidence in yourself.
    Because really... the only reason to attack me for my post is simple...
    You feel like crap about yourself.
    So in return.... I would llike to wish you good luck!
    You are defending the obvious and you just proved my point better that I could ever do. BTW, my post was hardly an attack on you, but this is: Pfttttt..............
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    And with this post you risk proving the opposite of the point you had hoped to make.

Enough...

Let us all return to the clear and direct purpose of this series of posts: Welcome back C.G.
    =====================
    You are defending the obvious and you just proved my point better that I could ever do. BTW, my post was hardly an attack on you, but this is: Pfttttt..............
    I also welcome clairegrrl back from that mysterious exile

+++++++++
    A side-note for Longstrider, if you think schmoozer attacked you, what do you consider this comment by you?
    Now I am stuck looking at Chicks picture and wondering how the hell she got her left forearm to rotate so far laterally...
    I have always wanted to date a contortionist...
    Or possibly knot... They never give a straight answer... but i have heard they will bend over backwards for you if you need them.
    Please do not banish me!! I have nothing against the art of contortion and the spineless folks who practice it.
    Hey... I even have a friend who contorts!!
    A note to schmoozer, let's drop this whole thing and welcome the young lady back without getting into smearing.
    People relax!
    I was not attacking Chick or contortionists!
    You got to be kidding ME!
    I was attacking Schmoozer, but apologize if his original post was in jest and I misunderstood.

RELAX! Its not that important.
    Clairegrrl!!! See what you started!
    (I am CERTAIN Claire will realize that was just a joke... please do not start up again because I have insulted her).

Peace to all
    Written word can be so misunderstood at times. Looking back at Schmoozers post... I now believe maybe he wasn't attacking me.

My Bad.
    The pfffffffttt from you, Schmoozer, I don't mind though. A little wet but I can take that.
    People relax!
    I was not attacking Chick or contortionists!
    You got to be kidding ME!
    I was attacking Schmoozer, but apologize if his original post was in jest and I misunderstood.

RELAX! Its not that important.
    Clairegrrl!!! See what you started!
    (I am CERTAIN Claire will realize that was just a joke... please do not start up again because I have insulted her).

Peace to all
    Apology accepted!
    I was merely responding to your comment about Chick-contortionists, but if you meant it as a joke, that's cool! Sorry, man
    Peace!
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    The pfffffffttt from you, Schmoozer, I don't mind though. A little wet but I can take that.
    lol
    Us, panthers, do spit on occasion...
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12