1.    #1  
    Oh No! Not again!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3.    #3  
    Clairegrrl....it says you posted to this thread, but I can't see your response. Am I on "the list"?
    It seems for whatever the reason, she no longer exsists. She has disappeared from the Word thread...over a thousand posts, and now they're gone.

FREE CLAIRE!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    WOW! What could she have done to trigger such a response from the mods, or is this a self-imposed exile?

CLAIRE! COME BACK CLAIRE!
    That is strange. All of her posts have just vanished.
    I dunno...I PM'ed her, but who knows if she got it, or can even reply. I sent her one on Y! a little while back...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    1911 you should think about changing the title of this thread to "Where is ClaireGirl". Cause this threads contents aren't even close to the title. Just a thought.
  9.    #9  
    I won't change the title of this thread, but you are right. We do need a "Where is ClaireGrrl" thread.

Let's move this back on topic. Why is it Democrats get a pass from the media when they get involved in the stink, and Republicans get skewered?
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It seems for whatever the reason, she no longer exsists. She has disappeared from the Word thread...over a thousand posts, and now they're gone.

FREE CLAIRE!!!
    Vote to free her !
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    I won't change the title of this thread, but you are right. We do need a "Where is ClaireGrrl" thread.

Let's move this back on topic. Why is it Democrats get a pass from the media when they get involved in the stink, and Republicans get skewered?
    Right now, it's because we have a republican administration. There is no doubt in my mind, that if the election had swung the other way, we would be discussing all of the "stink" that the democrats have been involved in, such as the story to which you referred, which is getting overlooked for the most part right now. Right now, it's just the republican's turn!!!

We should have rules just like during election time, so when one party gets involved in a scandel, the other party gets equal time to create some sort of impropriety.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >

Let me guess: the press, college professors, scientists, trial lawyers, actors, actresses are all part of an immoral liberal conspiracy that hates America.

Did I leave anything out?
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Let me guess: the press, college professors, scientists, trial lawyers, actors, actresses are all part of an immoral liberal conspiracy that hates America.

Did I leave anything out?
    Unions. Oh and instead of actors and actresses, you should just say entertainers, since you can include most people in the music industry...other than C&W artists.

thanks, yes I think entertainment industry is more all-encompassing, and who could forget unions. Gosh I feel so stupid, I am part of this liberal conspiracy and I can't even recite the members names by heart.
    It seems that any thread that is labeled like this is being removed, so here we are. I emailed her and asked her what was going on, and she responded:

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireGrrl to MattM2G
    I dont know what's happened. I tried to contact Kurt, one of the
    mods, and that doesnt seem to be working. A bunch of others have pmed
    me but I guess they cant see my responses. I dont think I did
    anything wrong, but who knows. maybe if you could help find out from
    Kurt or toolkit.

Thanks for looking out 4 me. I hope we can figure out what's going on.

claire
    I hope we can get an explaination. I am sure she would appreciate any help she can get.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G
    It seems that any thread that is labeled like this is being removed, so here we are.
    the various "Where's Claire" threads were combined.
    Last edited by Insertion; 04/07/2005 at 05:40 PM.

18.    #18  
    How is it that Hillary associates with so many people that have been indicted and convicted while maintaining such a reputation as a virtuecrat?
    How is it that Hillary associates with so many people that have been indicted and convicted while maintaining such a reputation as a virtuecrat?

For now she's busy trying to get a government agency like, uh, well Homeland Security to help with the dirty work. For now, they're too busy working for Tom Delay.
  20.    #20  
    "The second set of allegations was handled by the House Ethics Committee last year. The committee dismissed two charges made by outgoing Democratic representative Chris Bell having to do with DeLay's relationship with an energy company called Westar and his staff's contacting of the Federal Aviation Administration when Texas Democrats were fleeing the state by air to avoid voting on a redistricting plan."

More interesting reading at: http://www.nationalreview.com/editor...0504120914.asp