Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Better yet, don't reward criminal behavior, you are an American citizen if you are born to an American citizen ONLY !
    I became a US citizen when my parents were naturalized 8 years ago, when I was 17. I've been living in this country since I was 4. I would feel pretty disgusted if those first four years spent in another country were the sole reason preventing me from becoming a citizen...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherv
    I became a US citizen when my parents were naturalized 8 years ago, when I was 17. I've been living in this country since I was 4. I would feel pretty disgusted if those first four years spent in another country were the sole reason preventing me from becoming a citizen...
    That's not what he is saying (if I may be allowed to speak for him.)

You're parents went through the legal process of citizenship. Big difference from those which come over, having no regard to for the law. (That being the right to be here legally.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yes, they became citizens.

I do not feel it is right for an illegal alien to give birth here, and the result is a citizen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Not only did the INS deport me, it took me 4 or 5 tries to get back across the border. A wall of protesting Rico types shielded me from bullets as a I ran across the desert. Thank god there were no landmines. I wouldn't even have tried. That'd be plain stupid. Even more lucky was that one of the times I got caught, I got the phone number of a cute border patrol girl. She told me to call her next time I was in the US. I did and guess what? She's pregnant. Isn't that great? Hopefully she will have a daughter. That way she can keep her mom's last name and when she gets old enough I can marry my daughter and become a US citizen. Of course it will simply be a marriage of convenience and nothing inappropriate.
    You're pitiful. Dumber than dirt and a poor excuse for a human. Let's mine an area so both illegal aliens and innocent American's get hurt/killed/maimed. I don't agree with illegal immigration, but killing our southern neighbors for wanting a better life...*shakes head*.
    After 911, it was Arab-americans who became caught in the crossfire of our anger, after the Iraq invasion it was the French whom it became fashionable to hate. Now under the auspices of national security, we are finding a way to stick it to mexicans. I wonder who is next in line for us to direct our outrage at?
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    You're pitiful. Dumber than dirt and a poor excuse for a human. Let's mine an area so both illegal aliens and innocent American's get hurt/killed/maimed. I don't agree with illegal immigration, but killing our southern neighbors for wanting a better life...*shakes head*.
    I'm just picturing a comedy skit where a bunch of Mexicans illegally take residence in Rico's house, empty his refrigerator, sleep in his bed and wreck his house bringing down the quality of life for Rico and his family - but he can't rid of them because he doesn't want to hurt them. *shakes head*
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    After 911, it was Arab-americans who became caught in the crossfire of our anger, after the Iraq invasion it was the French whom it became fashionable to hate. Now under the auspices of national security, we are finding a way to stick it to mexicans. I wonder who is next in line for us to direct our outrage at?
    No one is hating Mexicans here. I don't see that anywhere. We just want them to stay on their side of their border unless they go through the natualization process or have legal passports. What's wrong with that? How is that, "sticking it to them" You're seeing hatred where this is none.
    blowing up mexicans with land mines at the border crossing might be construed by some people as "sticking it to them"
  9.    #49  
    blowing up mexicans with land mines at the border crossing might be construed by some people as "sticking it to them"
    As I have explained before, they would be blowing themselves up. Its not like I want to cross their border and invade them. And I have no problem with legalized Mexicans. I have some friends who are Mexican Americans but you won't see them or me attempting to cross the border illegally.
    Last edited by Bob-C; 04/21/2005 at 07:01 PM.
  10.    #50  
    That actually might make an entertaining poll:

Choose who you think Americans will direct their rage at next:

A) North Koreans
    B) Iranians
    C) Syrians
    D) Other

P.S. The French weren't exactly winning any popularity polls in the US before 9/11.
    Ahh, my mistake, I didn't see that context in what he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    That's not what he is saying (if I may be allowed to speak for him.)

You're parents went through the legal process of citizenship. Big difference from those which come over, having no regard to for the law. (That being the right to be here legally.)
  12. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Things must really be the ****s in Mexico for people to want to brave land mines.
    Yup, we should send them to Canada...
    You dont see many Latinos on ice skates in Colorado...I think they like boxing better than hockey
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    ...I think they like boxing better than hockey
    Don't we all.

Although, Canadians do celebrate Boxing Day, if I'm not mistaken.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16.    #56  
    The NHL can use them for cheap labor and let them play for the honor hoisting el Cuppo de Stanley.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123