Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A thread designed to get those # of posts up!

I wonder how many posts anyone here has the patience to do at once?
  2.    #2  
    How...
  3.    #3  
    many...
  4.    #4  
    can...
  5.    #5  
    you...
  6.    #6  
    do.....
  7.    #7  
    at...
  8.    #8  
    once?!
    Be constructive please. Don't spread a sentence over many messages.
    Why? (For Rico, not you KR)

He who has the most posts gets..?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    He who has the most posts gets..?
    Nothing. Believe me.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Be constructive please. Don't spread a sentence over many messages.

I'm sorry, I was just wasting time....I really didn't think (and still don't) that the purpose of the off-topic threads are to be constructive...take a look at some of the most posted threads....any constructive things there?

And you don't win nothing...just a place to post multiple posts...to...well...to get your # of posts up. You don't win anything, but if you have some time, do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Nothing. Believe me.
    And you would know!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    And you don't win nothing...just a place to post multiple posts...to...well...to get your # of posts up. You don't win anything, but if you have some time, do it.
    Damn, i thought i could get in on another win a free iPod scheme.

May poo rain down upon you!

I love this thread and you all kill me, I went a year or 2 without laughing but since I joined this forum its been a everyday thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I love this thread and you all kill me, I went a year or 2 without laughing but since I joined this forum its been a everyday thing.
    I agree.... I've definetly get a good laugh daily here...
    Reg Key
    Active Use
    Palm Vx
    Palm M505
    Handspring Treo 270 {being repaired}
    palmOne Tungsten C
    palmOne Treo 600
    Retired
    Palm Pilot Personal {broken screen}
    Psstttt....RicoM, it's Quality not Quantity
    Besides, if you really want to increase your post count just post often in that word association (or is it assassination?) thread
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    You cant deny the relation between quality and quantity. How many times have you read a post and not being exactly sure what to make of it you "subconsciously" glance toward their post counter to "subconsciously" allow it to color your perception of their words?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    You cant deny the relation between quality and quantity. How many times have you read a post and not being exactly sure what to make of it you "subconsciously" glance toward their post counter to "subconsciously" allow it to color your perception of their words?
    Ha? I am subconsciously not following you. Take that "Word-Association" thread, for example. Each post is worth ONE word. One word, man! No subconsciousness there. I just get unconscious visiting that thread...
    (Of course one could argue that this very post of mine, although longer than one word, isn't about quality either, but at least I took the effort to write a sentence or two...)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    jamespaulritter -

Far be it for me to make a serious statment, but I must agree with you. I guess it is 'Human nature' to check an individual's post count when considering someones opnion.

I must also add, lurk here long enough, and you will quickly dismiss that count.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast