Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    jamespaulritter -

Far be it for me to make a serious statment, but I must agree with you. I guess it is 'Human nature' to check an individual's post count when considering someones opnion.
    if that is true then you can be a TC sage in no time by just being a frequent contributor to the off topic word game association
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 04/06/2005 at 09:38 PM.
  2. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Oh, I'm SUCH a dope. All those times I responded quoting multiple responses in one post. I understand now that the reason why you need to reply to each response individually is to get your post count up. Guess I'll never make it into the high-poster category....
    hsk, what is wrong with you? I think you're posts should be cut in half for that....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  4. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    No, they should be doubled. See, I've figured it out already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Ha? I am subconsciously not following you. Take that "Word-Association" thread, for example. Each post is worth ONE word. One word, man! No subconsciousness there. I just get unconscious visiting that thread...
    (Of course one could argue that this very post of mine, although longer than one word, isn't about quality either, but at least I took the effort to write a sentence or two...)
    Ya I know what you mean obout that thread I thought it was fun for 5 minutes. And I realy think some discussons that go on would be better left as e-mails rather than posts in a thread. I just wanted to say that even this thread titled as it is, is creative and funny.
    I came to this forum to get information, I continued to comeback to because of all the interesting diversity. This is the biggest collection of comedians, anarchist, proffesionals, goodie-goodies, pesimists, optimists, leaders, followers,,,ect

These boards offer a medium of communication that is invaluable.

I enjoy everything I read, even the post that seem to be a waste of space, no where in culture could you find the uninhibited honest expression that you find in an anonymous chat

Forgive me I'm on my 7th
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 04/06/2005 at 10:04 PM.
  6. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Forgive me I'm on my 7th
    Vodka and lemonade is way cheaper and tastes much better. It's more a temple to the power of advertising, just so you know.

Plus I'm trying to get my posts up. Is it obvious?
    Alcahol , and posting = perfect together- Then I have an excuse for my spelling.

Does anyone remeber the thread in the 650 forum from the guy drunk one night at a fast food joint? now that was a quality thread.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Ya Im at work and dont want to smell like Vodka,,,,,

Im always the only one here but you never know, better safe than sorry

Im not much of a drinker, Vodka is some pretty hard stuff, I kinda stick to the sissy drinks
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Alcahol , and posting = perfect together- Then I have an excuse for my spelling.

Does anyone remeber the thread in the 650 forum from the guy drunk one night at a fast food joint? now that was a quality thread.
    I would love a link to that one

Some of my posts take 10 minutes to get out cause Im looking up words in my American Herritage Dictionary on the treo
    Psstttt....RicoM, it's Quality not Quantity
    ... I kinda stick to the sissy drinks
    Shawnee, Kansas...whatever
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Ya I know what you mean obout that thread I thought it was fun for 5 minutes. And I realy think some discussons that go on would be better left as e-mails rather than posts in a thread. I just wanted to say that even this thread titled as it is, is creative and funny.
    I came to this forum to get information, I continued to comeback to because of all the interesting diversity. This is the biggest collection of comedians, anarchist, proffesionals, goodie-goodies, pesimists, optimists, leaders, followers,,,ect

These boards offer a medium of communication that is invaluable.

I enjoy everything I read, even the post that seem to be a waste of space, no where in culture could you find the uninhibited honest expression that you find in an anonymous chat
    This post made me cry tears of joy!
    I'm with you, jamespaulritter. You see, 98.9% of my posts are silly at best. I get lots of insightful answers to my Treo issues just by reading the "serious" posts. I come to the Off Topic to have fun and laugh hard (i.e. my signature). This is a funny thread, "AFLAC" is funny too and so are the many others here. And, if occasionally I PM a person -- it is done with good-natured attitude in mind
    Cheers!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    lol with the exception of Mr. KRamsauer who possesses BOTH Q's (quantity & quality) in his posting!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    The funniest thing I ever read was a post by PunkAce , you have to read a few of the posts before his to get it.
  15.    #35  
    lol with the exception of Mr. KRamsauer who possesses BOTH Q's (quantity & quality) in his posting!
    Ooooh....Oooohh...oooohhh.....I think that get's you a brown-nosing star!
    How's this for a useless post?
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    How's this for a useless post?
    Your post belongs here
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Your post belongs here
    I got a heck of a kick out of that one,,, I love the stuff I find round here
    Another way to get your count up is to be a complete treo geek.
    Yer all a bunch of freaks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast