Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    By: clulup at Today 03:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by davecombs
    And how long have you been having this dream?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by granth
    for about 2 years now, but the outcome is different every time.

Most people who actually do this kind of stuff (and worse) have been "dreaming" and fantasizing about it for years before they act. Maybe you should start finding help as long as this is only a fantasy of yours?

Personally, I find the whole idea sick and I'd prefer TC not to be a platform for people who find pleasure in thinking about how many five year olds they can knock out (kill, if things go wrong?).
    Thread Closed |

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...ghlight=granth

if you read at the end of my 1st post it clearly says "Found this on another forum."

I apologize if I offended anyone but it was a very funny tread on another forum.

-Granth
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 – Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Between the thread you posted and your avatar I'd suggest you seek professional help.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Between the thread you posted and your avatar I'd suggest you seek professional help.
    I agree. Yuck
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    ..and you have bad breath too!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    And your ma dresses you funny.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey thats my younger brother, and those clothes were in style when i had em. give two more years and BAM back in the mix.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I guess when you've taken care of the gang of five year olds, you can move up to senior citizens.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    DAMN people are easy to get going on the forum.

1. My avatar is a pic of young bucks cd from G-unit.
    2. IT WAS NOT A fantasy of mine, like i said "Found this on another forum."

guess my treo 650 is my only friend.... hahahah
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 – Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Granth, you're only mistake here is you didn't take the time to get to know your audience. First tenet for every comedian. It might've gone over well at www.wifebeatercentral.com
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    Granth, you're only mistake here is you didn't take the time to get to know your audience. First tenet for every comedian. It might've gone over well at www.wifebeatercentral.com
    hahahah, thats funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    guess my treo 650 is my only friend.... hahahah
    Dont be to sure of that
    Your're a sick perverted Pig !!!

Sorry, I just felt the need to jump on the badwagon
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Your're a sick perverted Pig !!!
    Same teeth...positive identification

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Same teeth...positive identification
    Same breath too. Too funny
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Weren't you banned for life from TC?
    -Michael Pritchard
    What dah What?! Who me?
    What dah What?! Who me?
    sí senor, usted.
    -Michael Pritchard
    oops, I suggest you do a search or check my profile to confirm. Who the hell do you have me mistaken for?
    I think fanatisizing about beating/killing anyone is wrong and people who do so should be considered extremely dangerous...

Totally off topic statement: I'm gonna go play Grand Theft Auto, watch Kill Bill, and then root for our military boys over in Bagdad (who are doing a fine job beating/killing the "evil doers")
    oops, I suggest you do a search or check my profile to confirm. Who the hell do you have me mistaken for?
    Dad? Well he sorta looks like your avatar anyways when he was younger
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast