1.    #1  
    The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
    - You are not allowed to touch a wall.
    - When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
    - I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
    - The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
    - There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
    * The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

Note: The magic number is the number of kids you reckon you can take down.

I say i could handle at least 20 and a max of 100 depending on how fast they mobbed me
    ----------------------------------------
    Found this on another forum.
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 – Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    I would say about 20. I would use throat jabs, eye gouges.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    And how long have you been having this dream?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
  4.    #4  
    for about 2 years now, but the outcome is different everytime.
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 – Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
  5.    #5  
    I think it mostly depends on how well they work as a team. If they all yelled "CHARGE!!!" and mob you at the same time it would be very hard.

Freudov23:
    1. They are not army kids.
    2. It’s a theoretical question, r-e-l-a-x
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    And how long have you been having this dream?
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    for about 2 years now, but the outcome is different everytime.
    Most people who actually do this kind of stuff (and worse) have been "dreaming" and fantasizing about it for years before they act. Maybe you should start finding help as long as this is only a fantasy of yours?

Personally, I find the whole idea sick and I'd prefer TC not to be a platform for people who find pleasure in thinking about how many five year olds they can knock out (kill, if things go wrong?).
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)