Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    ttrundle.....get a life and a clue.

My pup, Nero, winking for the camera of course. My avatar shows what he does whenever anyone says 'belly'....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    EOJ...vacuum your carpet
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Ohhh, I could get really crude right now....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    crude or crud
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Do you not have the guts to start your own "I hate Pit Bulls" thread instead of continually crapping on this one?
    "guts"? oh you make me laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    ttrundle.....get a life and a clue.

My pup, Nero, winking for the camera of course. My avatar shows what he does whenever anyone says 'belly'....
    A bit of a flame mods?!! oh and based on your post-count EOJ, I DO have a life!
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    i dont have a doggie or kitty but I want one...although Im allergic to kitties it would be a great help for me to have an animal

oh about pitbulls...in ontario (the province of) pitbulls are illegal. This was based on the constant reports of attacks on people. However you know the dog is really not to blame, its really the owner...but oh well eh
    No, it's not really the owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    "guts"? oh you make me laugh
    I'm glad Whatever you would like to call it. If you want to discuss pros/cons of this breed this is not the thread to do it. Start a thread in your name and post your views there. Guts or whatever I think you are in poor taste trashing a thread that was supposed to be harmless and not a debate thread.

Maybe I'll start one for you. Hope you enjoyed your laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet

Maybe I'll start one for you. Hope you enjoyed your laugh.
    Why would you do something FOR me, I didn't ask.
    let's get back on topic here
    yes, let's. The dangers of Pit Bulls.........
    removed that thread yet Dutch??
    Hey Dutch Boy...here is Chelsea when she was a baby
    that is a cute pup!!!
    Those were at 10 weeks, she's 1 year now. About 95 pounds. Great Pyrenees
    ttrundle it is horrible of you to do all your complaining in this thread. It doesn't matter what the argument is, it is not appropriate. I think you should get a ban for completely ignoring ronbos request. I think you also owe MFizzel an apology for hijacking this thread It is obvious to any reader that you are very rude and do not respect others.

Just to stay on topic here is a picture of my kitty, Snow Ball. She has grown more than expected and is up to 8 boxes of cat food a day. I think she has a gland problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    ttrundle it is horrible of you to do all your complaining in this thread. It doesn't matter what the argument is, it is not appropriate. I think you should get a ban for completely ignoring ronbos request. I think you also owe MFizzel an apology for hijacking this thread It is obvious to any reader that you are very rude and do not respect others.

Just to stay on topic here is a picture of my kitty, Snow Ball. She has grown more than expected and is up to 8 boxes of cat food a day. I think she has a gland problem.

]
    jamespaulritter it is horrible of you to tell me who to apologize to and for what. Who do you think you are? I have a right to express a view, I don't control the amount or content of responses to my view (such as your's and dutchtrumpet's) the Mods do. If I broke some rule they can let me know, not YOU.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast