Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    You are never too old to watch cartoons!
    Blessed beyond measure!
    ummmm...you first
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    lol..i asked.. so u first
    Blessed beyond measure!
    Foghorn leg horn. "I say I say I say I could be wrong."
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    You are never too old to watch cartoons!
    Spongebob, thanks to my 2 kids.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    Sylvester
    Robot Chicken, Drawn Together
    Last edited by redshifted; 04/01/2005 at 05:52 PM.
    Anything involving Brak, especially Cartoon Planet. I'm warming up to The Venture Brothers too.

Classics: Gotta be Roadrunner. I have to get my hands on that ACME catalog...
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Old School: Original Scooby-Doo
    New School: SpongeBob
    "Road RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUner"
    and IM 42
    spongebob...
    old skool: Almost anything Hannah Barbara

New Skool: Inuyasha
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    New Skool: Inuyasha
    Which makes me ask the question, just for the sake of the thread: When you say cartoon, do you mean an intentionally funny, animated article? Or, are you broadening it to ANY animated item (including Anime)? If that were the case, I'd have answered differently.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    -Tweety & Sylvester
    -Family Guy
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Television: The Simpsons
    Print: The Far Side and Calvin & Hobbes
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    Which makes me ask the question, just for the sake of the thread: When you say cartoon, do you mean an intentionally funny, animated article? Or, are you broadening it to ANY animated item (including Anime)? If that were the case, I'd have answered differently.
    ugh... a thinker

anything animated
    Blessed beyond measure!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavement frog
    spongebob...
    spongebob is the enemy
    atleast thats how i'm brainwashed to think
    Blessed beyond measure!
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    Anything involving Brak, especially Cartoon Planet. I'm warming up to The Venture Brothers too.

Classics: Gotta be Roadrunner. I have to get my hands on that ACME catalog...
    I know brak hes a friend of mine,,,,,,,
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast