Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1.    #1  
    Was having drinks with friends last night and struck up some conversation with the guys at the table next to us. Turns out they are fairly hi up in att/cingular and told me they had seen materials for "several new Treo units" to be released around July.

    That's all they had as far as detail. Sorry for the tease and sorry if this has already been posted.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Was having drinks with friends last night and struck up some conversation with the guys at the table next to us. Turns out they are fairly hi up in att/cingular and told me they had seen materials for "several new Treo units" to be released around July.

    That's all they had as far as detail. Sorry for the tease and sorry if this has already been posted.

    Oh, cool....I order you to go out drinking some more. We need more good topics around here.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3. #3  
    otter what the hell are you doing in that avatar?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4. #4  
    P1's last conference call mentioned there would be some new "devices" released in the next fiscal year (which starts in June), but gave no other details.

    Oh well they've got to tell us eventually .
  5. #5  
    Well, if that were the case, if definitely wouldn't be for Cingular in that time frame. I still think it will be around Christmas before we see a Sprint Treo with EVDO and early 2006 before we see a GSM Treo with UMTS.

    But, of course, that's just my opinion.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    otter what the hell are you doing in that avatar?

    LOL....holding up traffic so my daughters can cross the street?

    I am wearing a hat too. And I look strange in the pic. And since this is a strange crew here, I figured I would fit right in.

    Don't worry, I don't look like that on the 2 and 3 trains in the morning riding downtown.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  7. #7  
    You and MisterFuhrman bear a striking resemblence...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #8  
    Oddly enough, we do. All Otter needs is a cape and a cartoon depiction, and we may be twins!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Oddly enough, we do. All Otter needs is a cape and a cartoon depiction, and we may be twins!

    I'll start working on that!

    Otter Emperor flies again! Tada!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Oh, cool....I order you to go out drinking some more. We need more good topics around here.
    Order# 1... I order you to take a #2!!! I couldn't resist that!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    otter what the hell are you doing in that avatar?
    He's making his avatar wider by holding out his arms...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by s_strosberg
    He's making his avatar wider by holding out his arms...
    I felt the walls closing in....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I felt the walls closing in....
    I know how it feels to feel like the man is closing in on you!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by s_strosberg
    I know how it feels to feel like the man is closing in on you!!!
    The man?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    The man?
    The muffin man?
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    P1's last conference call mentioned there would be some new "devices" released in the next fiscal year (which starts in June), but gave no other details.

    Oh well they've got to tell us eventually .
    I truly hope this is so.....the 650 is almost exactly what I need (er...want) ....BUT I'm a VZW customer and never Verizonized a Sprint model. My VZW contract runs out in November, so if a new treo is out by June/July, it should have a decent following in November when I SWITCH CARRIERS!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    The man?
    you know!!! "The Man"!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    The muffin man?
    nooo, silly. The Muffin Man... He lives on Drury Lane!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    P1's last conference call mentioned there would be some new "devices" released in the next fiscal year (which starts in June), but gave no other details.

    Oh well they've got to tell us eventually .
    Those devices will probly be the Zire73 and/or T|E2 and/or the "Life Drive".

    Personly I think the Life Drive is going to be a winner if it is true. The three or four pics i have seen online look great (though it is a grainy picture) and the idea of a 4 gig drive in a handheld (Hello Zaurus anyone?) is awsome. No more SD cards popping out of my Treo! hehe

    Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Was having drinks with friends last night and struck up some conversation with the guys at the table next to us. Turns out they are fairly hi up in att/cingular and told me they had seen materials for "several new Treo units" to be released around July.

    That's all they had as far as detail. Sorry for the tease and sorry if this has already been posted.

    yupp.. i can confirm for the same. as rumours go, it's gonna be named treo 670. it's gonna have the same brilliant screen, excellent nvfs implementation etc... the only major change in the model being bluetooth 1.2 !!!!

    jokes apart... would love to see a new treo, exactly same form factor, minus all the shortcomings and i'll happily shell out money again. am i a sucker or what ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions