Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I'll poll early and say no crest, it would be to much of a departure from the you were used to
    no crest it is.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If you pay, I want royalties, since it was my keen observation that got this rolling!

I'll give you a 2 pennies for every dime I make. And 2 for Jeff. I keep the other 6 because without me there wouldn't be an Otter Emperor to laugh at.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I'll give you a 2 pennies for every dime I make. And 2 for Jeff. I keep the other 6 because without me there wouldn't be an Otter Emperor to laugh at.
    That's more than fair. I accept that offer!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Awwwwww................................

You gave me credit, how sweet. I accept no royalities, for it makes the taxes an extra pain come April. And I tend to want to see all New Yorkers reach their full potential, anyways.

If you take over the world, with your otters, just remember me and give me Tahitti......
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    I believe I deserve a cut as well. I'll be happy with just a penny though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    Awwwwww................................

You gave me credit, how sweet. I accept no royalities, for it makes the taxes an extra pain come April. And I tend to want to see all New Yorkers reach their full potential, anyways.

If you take over the world, with your otters, just remember me and give me Tahitti......

Tahiti it is!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    I believe I deserve a cut as well. I'll be happy with just a penny though.
    I think I can swing that!!!...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Tahiti it is!

How about a crown for the Emperor? Even if you are only royality to otters.........

I don't know why I keep going on with this. Maybe your heiness didn't just seem complete...............

I'm done now, I promise...........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    What kind of hat is that on the Emperors head???

I copied it and blew it up but still couldnt make it out,,,

It looked like some kind of 10 gallon Russian Royal Otter Emperor of the guard do
    How about a crown for the Emperor? Even if you are only royality to otters.........

I don't know why I keep going on with this. Maybe your heiness didn't just seem complete...............

I'm done now, I promise...........
    You are hilarious. Thanks! I think you are done now, too!

I hereby appoint you, from this point forward, SIR ButtUglyJeff
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

It looked like some kind of 10 gallon Russian Royal Otter Emperor of the guard do
    lol...

the "original" hat was an LL Bean polartec hat with earflaps. I only wear it on "special" occasions. I think I got it on my last camping trip at Acadia National Park in Maine. It was in October so I needed "protection".
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Its a crown of some sort, like something an emperor would wear. But reducing it down to 25*25 doesn't do it justice..........

Kinda gives the Emperor a "Monty Python" look...................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Its a crown of some sort, like something an emperor would wear. But reducing it down to 25*25 doesn't do it justice..........

Kinda gives the Emperor a "Monty Python" look...................
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123