Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by viper_
    .....i'll happily shell out money again. am i a sucker or what ?
    Yup. Sucker. Same as the rest of us. I saw the 600 at Tmobile. Then, I read at pa1mOne about the 650. I jumped carriers after 3 years to go to Sprint to get the 650 without spending the $700 for an unlocked 650. I was perfectly happy on Tmobile, and I'm more than a little worried that Sprint won't live up to my high expectations. As much as I love my 650, I seriously doubt I'll shell out $$$ again this year for a new device. I will wait at least 2 years. I figure I need to get my $'s worth outta this thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dansamy
    Yup. Sucker. Same as the rest of us. I saw the 600 at Tmobile. Then, I read at pa1mOne about the 650. I jumped carriers after 3 years to go to Sprint to get the 650 without spending the $700 for an unlocked 650. I was perfectly happy on Tmobile, and I'm more than a little worried that Sprint won't live up to my high expectations. As much as I love my 650, I seriously doubt I'll shell out $$$ again this year for a new device. I will wait at least 2 years. I figure I need to get my $'s worth outta this thing.

We are all suckers. We will always find a way and an excuse to shell out the money. Here's betting you don't wait 2 years!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by s_strosberg
    nooo, silly. The Muffin Man... He lives on Drury Lane!!!
    Yes I know the Muffin Man,,,,,,,,

If I can figure out a story to tell the wife, I'll be the first to toss out the 650 in its prime for the next best thing, sucker, sucker, sucker

I would just hold out for a clamshell with a key board but that would happen literally before it ever happened to a device
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Yes I know the Muffin Man,,,,,,,,

If I can figure out a story to tell the wife, I'll be the first to toss out the 650 in its prime for the next best thing, sucker, sucker, sucker

I would just hold out for a clamshell with a key board but that would happen literally before it ever happened to a device
    yeah!!! I would just be happy if VZW EVER releases the 650!!! That could take some time...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by s_strosberg
    yeah!!! I would just be happy if VZW EVER releases the 650!!! That could take some time...
    Know how you feel!
    Patience is wearing thin with lack of any confirmed info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I'll start working on that!

Otter Emperor flies again! Tada!
    May I? I had 10 minutes to kill......................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    He should definitely use it.
    You're right. I won't wait 2 years, but I will probably wait one year.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    He should definitely use it.
    I added a crest. I don't think you can fly without a crest............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    jeff I think you've turned otter into a presentable fellow
    Face needs to be whited out
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I don't have a crest. But I do have a nice brown T-shirt.
    Alright MisterFuhrman,,, you got to tell us about your avatar,,, the more I look at it the more curious I get
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT WORK!

Do I need to pay you for that or can I start using it?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Face needs to be whited out

NAHHH...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

jeff I think you've turned otter into a presentable fellow

LOL - thanks.....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Debating whether I like it with or without the crest. I think without. Should I start a poll?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Alright MisterFuhrman,,, you got to tell us about your avatar,,, the more I look at it the more curious I get
    You know, I actually have no idea what it is. I just saw the picture on the net and liked it. However, I believe there is a line of cartoons or something featuring my brave stick fellow because I've seen him before sans cape.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT WORK!

Do I need to pay you for that or can I start using it?
    If you pay, I want royalties, since it was my keen observation that got this rolling!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Debating whether I like it with or without the crest. I think without. Should I start a poll?
    I'll poll early and say no crest, it would be to much of a departure from the you were used to

I myself sport a yellow cape and have a greater respect for fellow superheroes
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 03/31/2005 at 10:06 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast