Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know from all the great skins and such there are some people with Photoshop skills that far exceed mine. (thats not really much of an accomplishment, but you know what I mean)

Anyway I am trying to copy one pic into the frmae of another pick, but for a reason beyond my understanding it doesnt copy in color. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out.

I'll post the images. The first one is the frame, second is the picture that I would like to get cenetered within the frame of the first, in color.

ANy help is greatly appreciated.

Oh and I need to maintain the size of the first file.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Try using layers, ie make the 2nd picture a layer that would "rest" on top of the picture. Once your finished editing, combine the layers to make one flat picture, looking as you wish
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I know from all the great skins and such there are some people with Photoshop skills that far exceed mine. (thats not really much of an accomplishment, but you know what I mean)

Anyway I am trying to copy one pic into the frmae of another pick, but for a reason beyond my understanding it doesnt copy in color. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out.

I'll post the images. The first one is the frame, second is the picture that I would like to get cenetered within the frame of the first, in color.

ANy help is greatly appreciated.

Oh and I need to maintain the size of the first file.
    Woof, It seems to me that your custom logo box is set to B&W. Try and make a new box "customloogo" in color. This should fix your problem.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Woof, It seems to me that your custom logo box is set to B&W. Try and make a new box "customloogo" in color. This should fix your problem.
    NRG, total Photoshop noob here. Any idea how I would do that?

I didnt make the first one, so....
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    NRG, total Photoshop noob here. Any idea how I would do that?

I didnt make the first one, so....
    Find another logo box or make one. I am not to sure here either. Here is what I came up with on short notice.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks. Just got Photoshop and its kinda overwhelming. Thanks for that. It will work for the short term until I figure out how to merge the two.

I appreciate it.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    I'm new at it too, how do you like this one?
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    What an ***. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    What an ***. LOL

careful with the naughty words

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=79459
  10.    #10  
    Oh my God I laughed so hard I almost threw up.!!
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Oh my God I laughed so hard I almost threw up.!!

That was fun, glad you liked it!!!

lol... that one really made my day.. lol... did you draw it yourself....
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    lol... that one really made my day.. lol... did you draw it yourself....
    Yes, did I do good?
  14.    #14  
    Dutch you have a tablet pc?
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Dutch you have a tablet pc?
    I did but I loaned it to a guy at work and he lost it.

j/k

No, I scribbled it on a piece of paper and scanned it.
  16.    #16  
    Yes, did I do good?
    I hope youre a little better with the horn.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    I hope youre a little better with the horn.
    I pay for my treos with the trumpet, not my sketching
  18.    #18  
    I pay for my treos with the trumpet, not my sketching
    Clearly. You wont be paying for anything with the sketching.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Close enough?
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I did but I loaned it to a guy at work and he lost it.

j/k

No, I scribbled it on a piece of paper and scanned it.
    I thought someone sold you an "Etch-A-Sketch" tablet PC
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast