1.    #1  
    http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson...0503240801.asp

That, gentle readers, is an academic beating of Reagan/Mondale proportions.
    dead story...let it R.I.P
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    9/11 was an attack of biblical proportions.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    9/11 was an attack of biblical proportions.
    I was talking about churchill...the guy is a waste of oxygen
  5.    #5  
    I disagree, Claire.

Churchchill is only the most recent exposure of the corruption that exists at the top of the Ivory Tower. I know this is painful for your school, but this has to happen.

I just read a link of instapundit that the report on Churchill is out. He's not in trouble for his "little Eichman's" comment, but for research fraud, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    I disagree, Claire.

Churchchill is only the most recent exposure of the corruption that exists at the top of the Ivory Tower. I know this is painful for your school, but this has to happen.

I just read a link of instapundit that the report on Churchill is out. He's not in trouble for his "little Eichman's" comment, but for research fraud, etc.
    That's right. They will get him sooner or later. I just dont think he is worth the effort from this thread.

"Interim Chancellor Phil DiStefano said some of the allegations against Churchill have enough merit that they should go on to the next level of inquiry. The committee will look into allegations of plagiarism, misuse of others’ work, fabrication and whether Churchill misrepresented himself as an American Indian "to gain credibility and authority for his work," DiStefano said."
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    at the top of the Ivory Tower.
    BTW...I think that the Ivory Tower is sometimes referred to as "The Bone Yard."