1.    #1  
    Good morning from South carolina here ^_^. Beatiful day today. Whats in store for your day? . I think I'll be working more on customizng the treo then just might walk around downtown .
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Today itself I am going to be realxing around the house, then later this evening I will be on my to Orlando for a Pre-Winter Music Conference party. Should be a good time. I will be gone over night but, fear not fellow TCers, I will be back on Sunday .
    Good morning Lupe,

I just finished painting my Family room early this morning, then I need to pick up a birthday present for a sweet lil 9 year old.

On a sadder note, I am about to leave for a funeral of a friend who fell ill suddendly.

P.S. Where in SC are you? We plan to go to our property in Myrtle Beach for Easter. The kids hunt eggs on the dunes.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Today itself I am going to be realxing around the house, then later this evening I will be on my to Orlando for a Pre-Winter Music Conference party. Should be a good time. I will be gone over night but, fear not fellow TCers, I will be back on Sunday .
    Thats no exucse, you have the Treo on you , keep in touch through ti lol ^_^. Just kidding heheh, sounds like a good weekend for ya.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Good morning Lupe,

I just finished painting my Family room early this morning, then I need to pick up a birthday present for a sweet lil 9 year old.

On a sadder note, I am about to leave for a funeral of a friend who fell ill suddendly.

P.S. Where in SC are you? We plan to go to our property in Myrtle Beach for Easter. The kids hunt eggs on the dunes.
    Good morning Mom ^_^, well, already busy this early in the morning. I hope you have fun present hunting hehe. Looking to get the kid a cell phone? I can't believe how many kids I've seen with cell phones already. I'm just not used to thinking kids having them, certainly is a diffrent era we live in now a days. I'm sorry to hear bout your friend -_-. It is so painful to lose a dear friend, I hope that your friend lived a happy life.

PS: as for where I live, I live in Charleston. ohh, Myrtle Beach, going to be busy as always, drove through there and just soooo busy.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    Thats no exucse, you have the Treo on you , keep in touch through ti lol ^_^. Just kidding heheh, sounds like a good weekend for ya.
    True! Though I don't think I will be in the best of shape to use the "advandced" portion of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    Good morning Mom ^_^, well, already busy this early in the morning. I hope you have fun present hunting hehe. Looking to get the kid a cell phone? I can't believe how many kids I've seen with cell phones already. I'm just not used to thinking kids having them, certainly is a diffrent era we live in now a days. I'm sorry to hear bout your friend -_-. It is so painful to lose a dear friend, I hope that your friend lived a happy life.

PS: as for where I live, I live in Charleston. ohh, Myrtle Beach, going to be busy as always, drove through there and just soooo busy.
    Thanks Lupe, she was much loved and young which made for a hard Homegoing service.

I love Charleston! I spend a month there in the summer with the kids and we went last year and I loved the historic district and the horse drawn carriages.(reminds me of New Orleans in that way). Myrtle Beach can be crazy busy with Spring break then Bikers Week coming up etc. Fortunately, we aren't that close to the hotels, just a couple of blocks from the beach.

Enjoy the lovely day, it's nice here in MD too!

P.S. Our 11 year old got her Pre-paid Nokia when she was 10. She has some restrictions with school and Mommy so she doesn't carry it much. No I think I'll get our lil friend a Kids digicam from Toysrus for her BD.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre