Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    oh boy here come the smartasses! lookout, everybody!

yeah, thong was ridin up today, joebar! how the hell did you know?! damn this guy is GOOD!

hey where do I get that cool terri schiavo treo case, dudes? T/C store?
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    oh boy here come the smartasses! lookout, everybody!

yeah, thong was ridin up today, joebar! how the hell did you know?! damn this guy is GOOD!

I guess I must be a smartassette and it did sound like you had a HUGE weggie

A lover is like a weggie, intimatly close
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Can anyone name one reason, other than caring for his wife and her stated wishes, why the husband doesn't just take the money and run?
    No one listens to me cause I'm blonde and beautiful.
    huh? did someone just say something???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #85  
    " guess I must be a smartassette and it did sound like you had a HUGE weggie

A lover is like a weggie, intimatly close "

- clairegrrl

it was a massive wedgie! damn near had to visit the ER to right myself! hate when that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Can anyone name one reason, other than caring for his wife and her stated wishes, why the husband doesn't just take the money and run?
    Alright...

Well, I don't know that he has been awarded anything yet, and if so, I'm sure the legal bills have eaten most of it up.

I don't think this is about money. I don't even know if these are really her wishes. All I do know is that this whole notion of Congress sticking their noses into a private matter is ridiculous. Sad to say it seems spearheaded by my fellow Republicans. Hey...what happened to my Party of States Rights??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I guess I must be a smartassette and it did sound like you had a HUGE weggie
    lol true dat
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Alright...

Well, I don't know that he has been awarded anything yet, and if so, I'm sure the legal bills have eaten most of it up.

I don't think this is about money. I don't even know if these are really her wishes. All I do know is that this whole notion of Congress sticking their noses into a private matter is ridiculous. Sad to say it seems spearheaded by my fellow Republicans. Hey...what happened to my Party of States Rights??
    Who's paying the medical bills now? Are the repubs gonna pay to keep her alive if they get what they want?
  9.    #89  
    "lol true dat "

yeah, true dat man! word!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    Man, that joke's old -- get wit the times bro.
  11.    #91  
    hey bro, "the times" suck. you're better off findin a more fair and balanced paper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Who's paying the medical bills now? Are the repubs gonna pay to keep her alive if they get what they want?
    Gee...let's have a car wash. I bet we could raise a lot of money
    Gee...let's have a car wash. I bet we could raise a lot of money
    especially with plenty of thong action!!

hmm came across today....

What it boils down to is that yes it is pretty horrible to yank the woman's feeding tube if she is aware that she is starving to death. Maybe she would be, maybe she wouldn't be, we really can't say for absolutely, positively sure either way. Thus I offer up the following compromise: someone at the hospice the Schiavo woman is at boils up about five gallons of porridge; the five gallons of porridge will then be put into a five gallon bowl; Mrs. Schiavo shall be seated before the bowl with a large wooden spoon in one hand; then once she is in proper eating position she shall be released and then it will all be in the hands of the fates. If she plummets face forward into the bowl, makes no attempt despite her lack of nutrition to eat it, and drowns in five gallons of porridge, well then I'd say god had rendered his verdict
    especially with plenty of thong action!!
    which reminds me... dont you owe me a pic claire?
    This is probably one of the most selfish things I have ever heard.. I also hope you never have any family pets.

They have all my sympathy as her mother pleads, "Save my little girl." Unfortunately, her little girl is already gone and the mother is in denial. Let Terri go. Don't Christians believe in a soul that never dies? Why do you want to keep her in her poor, irretrievably damaged body?
    Yes, I have pets--and family pets have died. I also held a dying girlfriend in my arms as cancer took her at the age of 28. No one proposed a premature end to her misery. When I said "friends and lovers to the end", I've been there.

Life is the condition of being alive. We're dignifying starvation as humane, plain and simple. I don't see a valid refutation here. In fact, I think you come across as a callous, heartless person repeatedly in this thread.

Me selfish? This isn't about me at all. If I decide not to possibly ever be in a PVS, I'll execute a living will. Terri doesn't have one. Starving her is selfish of her estranged husband. She's an inconvenience--he wants to get on with his [much richer] life without the burden of Terri. Just my opinion, but that's what open forums are for.

Todd/Indy
  17.    #97  
    "me selfish? This isn't about me at all. If I decide not to possibly ever be in a PVS, I'll executa a living will. Terri doesn't have one. Starving her is selfish of her estranged husband. She's an inconvenience--he wants to get on with his [much richer] life without the burden of Terri. Just my opinion, but that's what open forums are for."

don't waste your breathe tbhausen. they don't get it. and they won't until such a situation falls upon someone in their families.
    Alright...

I hope so, because by any objective measure Terri's estranged husband is an SOB.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    Yes, I have pets--and family pets have died. I also held a dying girlfriend in my arms as cancer took her at the age of 28. No one proposed a premature end to her misery. Life is the condition of being alive. We're dignifying starvation as humane, plain and simple. I don't see a valid refutation here. In fact, I think you come across as a callous, heartless person repeatedly in this thread.

Me selfish? This isn't about me at all. If I decide not to possibly ever be in a PVS, I'll executa a living will. Terri doesn't have one. Starving her is selfish of her estranged husband. She's an inconvenience--he wants to get on with his [much richer] life without the burden of Terri. Just my opinion, but that's what open forums are for.

Todd/Indy
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. When you referred to me as "a callous, heartless person" it's really a cold callous, heartless person. But since you dont know anything about me, or anything about what I post in these forums, I will just let it pass. I can just tell, however, that you like to get into name-calling with anyone that doesnt agree with your position.

To me, anyone that wouldnt put a suffering pet down is a callous, heartless person. Welcome to Off Topic
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. When you referred to me as "a callous, heartless person" it's really a cold callous, heartless person. But since you dont know anything about me, or anything about what I post in these forums, I will just let it pass. I can just tell, however, that you like to get into name-calling with anyone that doesnt agree with your position.

To me, anyone that wouldnt put a suffering pet down is a callous, heartless person. Welcome to Off Topic
    Don't worry, you still look good in a thong!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast