Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Not surprisingly..

Judge denies bid to restore Schiavo's feeding tube
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/22/schiavo/index.html
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Not surprisingly..

Judge denies bid to restore Schiavo's feeding tube
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/22/schiavo/index.html
    yep, its a done deal.
    Where do I buy this case? Will my Treo fit in the cradle while in the Terry case?

oh...

misleading thread title.... bah
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    yep, its a done deal.
    Still got Atlanta's 11th district.
  5.    #65  
    Where do I buy this case? Will my Treo fit in the cradle while in the Terry case?

oh...

misleading thread title.... bah "

classy. there's a time and place for humor, joebar. this isn't it. but whatever you wanna do.
    I don't see anyone rebutting the points made in my last post in this thread.

Todd/Indy

oh...

classy. there's a time and place for humor, joebar. this isn't it. but whatever you wanna do.
    I gotta tell you...I thought it was pretty funny.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    I don't see anyone rebutting the points made in my last post in this thread.

Todd/Indy

Do you mean this one:

Big point in all this is there's no going back once she's been starved to death. And that's exactly what will happen--no sugar coating it. It's a one-way decision to pull the tube and deny sustenence. How could anyone feel compelled to argue for such a barbaric course of action? It's not a religious matter for me, but it still rings true as a black-and-white moral issue in my eyes. I'll never have a pet "put to sleep" either, for the same reason. Every moment of life is a precious gift to every living thing. Friends and lovers should be together to the very end--or why bother living at all?

Todd/Indy
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    ... I'll never have a pet "put to sleep" either, for the same reason. Every moment of life is a precious gift to every living thing. Friends and lovers should be together to the very end--or why bother living at all?

Todd/Indy
    This is probably one of the most selfish things I have ever heard.. I also hope you never have any family pets.

They have all my sympathy as her mother pleads, "Save my little girl." Unfortunately, her little girl is already gone and the mother is in denial. Let Terri go. Don't Christians believe in a soul that never dies? Why do you want to keep her in her poor, irretrievably damaged body?
    Big point in all this is there's no going back once she's been starved to death. And that's exactly what will happen--no sugar coating it. It's a one-way decision to pull the tube and deny sustenence. How could anyone feel compelled to argue for such a barbaric course of action? It's not a religious matter for me, but it still rings true as a black-and-white moral issue in my eyes. I'll never have a pet "put to sleep" either, for the same reason. Every moment of life is a precious gift to every living thing. Friends and lovers should be together to the very end--or why bother living at all?

Todd/Indy
    Barbaric? It seems humane to me. (Maybe in Terri Schiavos case, it may be barbaric. I'd rather her get a lethal dose than starve.)

I guess this becomes a philosiphical question. What is life to you? If life is merely having a beating heart, and nothing more I can see where you would have that opinion. To me, life is more than that. Life is about learning and experiences. What kind of exsitence is it to be laying motionless in an ICU ward somewhere, merely kept alive by machines? If that "life" is a precious gift, than you have my permission to return that gift, should it be me in that bed.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11.    #71  
    I just heard an interesting report.... apparently a nurse observed michael schiavo enter terri's room alone one day.
    he was in the room for 20 minutes. after he left, the nurse went in to check on terri, only to find her broken out in heavy perspiration, poor complexion and visibly upset.
    the nurse performed a physical examination of terri in attempts to determine the source of the problem. she found numerous stab sites under her arm, under her breast - all in "hidden" areas which he may have thought wouldn't be detected.
    apparently michael was "administering insulin". if you over administer insulin, the patient undergoes a drop in blood pressure, could fall into a coma, which in many cases, results in death.
    the nurse, understandably upset by this, reported it immediately to the hospital administration. she was promptly fired.
    interesting, no?
    just recently, several nurses who have had experiences with michael report him saying things like, " is she dead yet?" " when's the b---- gonna die?"
    apparently every time these nurses reported these observations to authorities, whether they be hospital mgmt or judges hearing the case, they have been disregarded.
    pretty damn chilling, folks.
    I just heard an interesting report.... apparently a nurse observed michael schiavo enter terri's room alone one day.
    he was in the room for 20 minutes. after he left, the nurse went in to check on terri, only to find her broken out in heavy perspiration, poor complexion and visibly upset.
    the nurse performed a physical examination of terri in attempts to determine the source of the problem. she found numerous stab sites under her arm, under her breast - all in "hidden" areas which he may have thought wouldn't be detected.
    apparently michael was "administering insulin". if you over administer insulin, the patient undergoes a drop in blood pressure, could fall into a coma, which in many cases, results in death.
    the nurse, understandably upset by this, reported it immediately to the hospital administration. she was promptly fired.
    interesting, no?
    just recently, several nurses who have had experiences with michael report him saying things like, " is she dead yet?" " when's the b---- gonna die?"
    apparently every time these nurses reported these observations to authorities, whether they be hospital mgmt or judges hearing the case, they have been disregarded.
    Sounds like an unimpeachable source to me
    funny how people just come out of the woodwork at the last minute. How many years of TV coverage, and now all the sudden he all but strapped explosives to her bed...

Can anyone name one reason, other than caring for his wife and her stated wishes, why the husband doesn't just take the money and run?
  15.    #75  
    "gotta tell you...I thought it was pretty funny."

- clairegrrl

fantastic then.
    Last edited by treobk214; 03/22/2005 at 06:52 PM.

oh...

Thong riding up today bk? Lighten up.. and use the "quote" button once in a while.
    interesting, no?
    Got a legit link for this or was is found on christiancoalition.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Got a legit link for this or was is found on christiancoalition.com?
    I don't know if he has a link or not, but I did see various trolls make the Talking Head news shows yesterday and today. Basically saying he all but backed a cement truck over her.

Sit back and watch the circus...

I think treobk, mainly posts from his Treo if I'm not mistaken, which makes quoting a pain...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I don't know if he has a link or not, but I did see various trolls make the Talking Head news shows yesterday and today. Basically saying he all but backed a cement truck over her.

Sit back and watch the circus...
    Yeah, circus is right.....

You summed it up perfectly in this earlier post..

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    This has nothing to do with Congress not feeling comfortable with this case. This is all about gaining votes. How many of them know what Terri Schiavo wants? Not one. From what I've heard of this bill, it only opens the door for Federal Courts to hear this case. It has been litigated as far as it will go. The US Supreme Court already denied an appeal without comment. It is not a matter of Federal intervention. Given that the ruling as it is now (to remove the tube) will most likely be upheld by any Court, is this fair to keep inserting and removing the tube from her?

I would guess that when Bill and Hillary Clinton tried to nationalize health care, you probably screamed bloody murder (as did I.) And now you want them to interfere on an individual basis?
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast