Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    Absolutely and they should be prosecuted as such. Clairegirl, didn't think we'd fins some common ground :-). There's hope on bringing you a bit left huh lol j/k
    C'mon, you guys have Rosie. Let us keep Claire...seems fair to me.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Now I don't want to thread hijack, but could someone briefly tell me why after the OK bombing, we didn't start enacting terrorist legislation, ie trying Tim McVeigh as a terrorist. Just curious
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Now I don't want to thread hijack, but could someone briefly tell me why after the OK bombing, we didn't start enacting terrorist legislation, ie trying Tim McVeigh as a terrorist. Just curious
    It would seem terror within is not "Terrorism." You can make the case that Eric Rudolph (the abortion clinics/ATL Olympic bomber) was commiting terrorist acts. Ted Kaczynski was certainly an eco-terrorist, just to name a few.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    Oooh, I got all excited by the thread title thinking it was a new accessory for my little Treo
    That joke is so page 4

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&page=4&pp=20
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Absolutely and they should be prosecuted as such. Clairegirl, didn't think we'd fins some common ground :-). There's hope on bringing you a bit left huh lol j/k
    I've always considered myself kinda like a centrist
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    yeah, get outta here u hack
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    It's finally gotten out of hand.
    Finally?

You're a much more patient person than I. I thought it was out of hand when Minority Leader Tom Delay hijacked the congressional agenda, and when Bush flew back to sign the bill in his pajamas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Finally?

You're a much more patient person than I. I thought it was out of hand when Minority Leader Tom Delay hijacked the congressional agenda, and when Bush flew back to sign the bill in his pajamas.
    House Majority Leader. Nancy Pelosi is the House Minority Leader. The GOP hasn't been the minority for ten years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    House Majority Leader. Nancy Pelosi is the House Minority Leader. The GOP hasn't been the minority for ten years now.

You're right, I misspoke. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    You're right, I misspoke. Sorry.
    hehe, no problem. Your point was clear though.

http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/raw?dp=rssne...xcEnO_RFJUEYUj

Its a shame people get so cauget up in their protest that they loose sight of the fact that people are in distress.

Happy Easter to any of you who celebrate.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Good enough for Delay huh.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Wow. Almost exactly the same situation, except that Delay's father's organs were failing and he needed 24 hour medical support, while Schivao only requires food and water. And all of Delay's family was in agreement that there was no hope. Except for those small differences, it is exactly the same situation.

Joebar, I haven't seen you post on the "Why are Democrats getting FLOGGED" thread lately. Do you think maybe some obvious and cheap apples and orange comparisions like this hit piece might have something to do with that?
    DeLays situation was different, in that all parties agreed to the action. I've seen this story and it just seems like much ado over nothing. Perhaps if DeLays family wanted to keep alive, while DeLay had conveyed the message that dad "wouldn't want to live like this", it would be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Wow. Almost exactly the same situation, except that Delay's father's organs were failing and he needed 24 hour medical support, while Schivao only requires food and water. And all of Delay's family was in agreement that there was no hope. Except for those small differences, it is exactly the same situation.

Joebar, I haven't seen you post on the "Why are Democrats getting FLOGGED" thread lately. Do you think maybe some obvious and cheap apples and orange comparisions like this hit piece might have something to do with that?
    lol so angry

Only someone as consumed with hate as you are would see anger in my post.

Actually, I'm quite content watching your side fall apart.
    Only someone as consumed with hate as you are would see anger in my post.
    ummm yeah, "I know you are but what am I". Very good....

It's pretty obvious to me and probably everyone else that your posts consistently show hate and anger toward the "other side" like Democrats are the frickin Viet Cong or something. It's because of attitudes like that that the country is so divided.

See? Quite childish.. And it's not "my side". I vote per candidate and per election, I dont blindly vote a party every time like the Republidrones or Demodrones.

Now go back to your "why are the democrats getting flogged thread" you started.

Oh, I make no bones of my extreme distaste for the extreme left wing agenda of the leadership of the Democratic party. They exercised power through their media and academic monopolies for so long that it is almost like I've been liberated these past four years.

You don't vote for a party? Neither do I! I vote as conservative as I can, as often as I can. How do you vote, or do you prefer to continue your affectation of superiority and keep above the fray with just a few snarky comments here and there?
    Luckily both "sides" aren't mine, but from what I hear (as posted earlier), "your side" is not doing that great...
    An overwhelming 82 percent of the public believes the Congress and President should stay out of the [Schiavo] matter.
    Just 13 percent of those polled think Congress intervened in the case out of concern for Schiavo, while 74 percent think it was all about politics.
    Public approval of Congress has suffered as a result; at 34 percent, it is the lowest it has been since 1997, dropping from 41 percent last month. Now at 43 percent, President Bush’s approval rating is also lower than it was a month ago."
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)