Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever View Post
    48 hours will tell the story. I remember the election day exit polling from 2004 all too well.
    48 hours will indeed tell the story. BTW, in other countries in the world that have exit polling, how often is it as off as it was in 2004? What is exit polling generally used for?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
    easy.

the republicans are scared, they are a group of pedophiles who would rather kill americans in iraq so they can reap the oil and bend the familys over and have big oil pump their butts full
    LOL. NAMBLAicans.
    With all the mud slinging from both sides. With all the non committal answers from both sides. With all the talk of Rep of are just scared. With all the talk that the people will see through to the true Dem intentions. With all the talk of the Rep alone are the most corrupt entity within the last 12 generations. With all talk that the Dems only offer criticism and not answers. With all the talk about....

I know what the winning party will say.......For the next couple years......"I told you so!".

I am interested in what the losing party will say nationally. Will they blame an uneducated population? Will they blame corrupt polling system? Will they blame the court's 5th decision for not siding for them in a recount dispute? ............Or will they take any personal accountability that maybe, just maybe, that they might have have been the reason in even the slightest measure. The Reps have had too many scandals while in power (the Dems have had more of their fair share as well, but it appears that illegal acts are less illegal when there is the possibility of fewer of them). The Dems seem to flip or are completely silent on many answers they were yelling about from a year ago and not willing to commit to them either way (many Reps have moved in their answers as well, but have not drawn near as much attention).

Since I will be traveling the day of the election I have already voted like a month ago by mail. From local to state to national levels, I voted for some Dems and for some Reps, which ever one I thought was going to be better for the job.

As far as all the overriding talk on this thread specifically coming up repeated that a comment is just because the Reps are so scared.........the election hasn't happened yet. Being overly confident can lead to major embarrassment and stupid mistakes and stupid comments / actions. Just like being too too scared of loosing can lead to self defeating acts in desperation. The most classic case in point of counting your votes before they are counted....

4.    #104  
    Last week I was involved in the interrogation of an Iraqi bombmaker. We had all of his documents, the circuit boards, and his computer. My man spent a lot of time on Democrat websites. (Very fluent in english.) He was able to quote Leahy, Kerry and Kennedy verbatim. He's convinced he'll be out of the slammer no later than next Thursday when the Dems take control of congress. I said earlier that a lot of people will be watching the outcome of this education. If the Repubs lose, they will take it as a victory of the sort they had in Spain. Do we really want that?

How much encouragement do you think guys like him get from statements from those three I mentioned. I won't even mention CNN running that sniper propaganda video. (JAYSUS that pissed the lads off.)
    Exit polling is for the press - keeps you glued to the seat; otherwise as a sane individual you would wait until the results were released. Exit polls make people like Brian Williams feel important. Ben

Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    48 hours will indeed tell the story. BTW, in other countries in the world that have exit polling, how often is it as off as it was in 2004? What is exit polling generally used for?
    Another issue the Democratic party and the press is using to take away from the real issues, he is not an issue. If he were an issue, then take a look at similar people in the Democratic party - there are bunches and bunches of people there that came out of the closet and never got rebuffed.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Repubs are starting to sound more and more like Baghdad Bob "They are no where near Baghdad".
    I am sure you are more than aware that the left of this country does not believe we are in a war. We leave Iraq and then next step is an open invitation for them to come here.

Ben

Last week I was involved in the interrogation of an Iraqi bombmaker. We had all of his documents, the circuit boards, and his computer. My man spent a lot of time on Democrat websites. (Very fluent in english.) He was able to quote Leahy, Kerry and Kennedy verbatim. He's convinced he'll be out of the slammer no later than next Thursday when the Dems take control of congress. I said earlier that a lot of people will be watching the outcome of this education. If the Repubs lose, they will take it as a victory of the sort they had in Spain. Do we really want that?

How much encouragement do you think guys like him get from statements from those three I mentioned. I won't even mention CNN running that sniper propaganda video. (JAYSUS that pissed the lads off.)
    < < Edited by Sep > >
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I am sure you are more than aware that the left of this country does not believe we are in a war. We leave Iraq and then next step is an open invitation for them to come here.

Ben
    More rhetoric Ben? Geez it is so unlike you.
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    What a crock of ****! This is exactly the type of stuff that is so ****ing inflamatory and has no bearing on the conversation. And if you are "personally involved" in the interrogation of Iraqi bombmakers I am quite certain you are in serious violation of your security clearance...which is why I think you are making this whole pile of steaming **** up.
    Touched a nerve there, eh?

Believe me I thought long and hard before I made that post. I decided that it is quite common knowledge that we interrogate bombmakers and that I wasn't revealing anything about methods or individuals. At worst I'll get a wrist slap. Knowing that I < < edit by sep > > would be more than worth that.

I note you don't mention CNN's treasonous act, or any of the other points I make. Instead you call the truth inflammatory, and accuse me of lying.

I thought you were going away on a business trip or something?
    I don't know anything about the CNN story. Is there a link?

Amazing how right-wingers can conveniently violate their security clearances whenever its politically opportune. And now that you've demonstrated your hate for those that disagree with the current policies and by violating your oath of secrecy you've shown me the extent in which you'll go to score political points...and I am quite certain you are not above lying to make your point. Whatever the **** your point is...

And I decided to leave on Tuesday so that I can go vote in the morning before my flight.
  12.    #112  
    I don't know anything about the CNN story. Is there a link?

Amazing how right-wingers can conveniently violate their security clearances whenever its politically opportune. And now that you've demonstrated your hate for those that disagree with the current policies and by violating your oath of secrecy you've shown me the extent in which you'll go to score political points...and I am quite certain you are not above lying to make your point. Whatever the **** your point is...

And I decided to leave on Tuesday so that I can go vote in the morning before my flight.
    Google "CNN SNIPER STORY". Bottomline: They broadcast the Islamic Republic Army of Iraq's sniper videos. Oh, they cut out just before the bullet impacted on our guys, but they broadcast the story. You know, the way that our media played the German footage of our guys being machinegunned at Normandy.

You're making some pretty big leaps. How did you feel when the NYT published stories about our surveillance programs, or when Sandy Burgler was caught stealing classified documents to cover Clinton's ****?
    "How did you feel when the NYT published stories about our surveillance programs..." I thank god I live in a free country. And then I laugh at how Bush likes it both ways....but he only leaks nuclear secrets when it is politcally opportune. Oh and where did you think the NYT got their story? I'm betting from guys like you with loose lips.

And if Sandy did the crime he should do the time. Period.
  14.    #114  
    You really think Bush deliberately leaked Saddam's documents?
    Right. Some GS-12 scanned those things in and posted them. There is a guy on Free Republic, JVERITAS, that has been doing a running translation. Pretty revealing stuff...you'll never see it in the Drive By Media.

Yep. "Loose Lips" they call me. And I really should publish this guy's interrogation and his documents. They are eye opening. But you would reject the obvious truth they represent and seek to be liked by men that would kill you, your family and all your neighbors and praise God for having done it.
  15.    #115  
    What a crock of ****! This is exactly the type of stuff that is so ****ing inflamatory and has no bearing on the conversation. And if you are "personally involved" in the interrogation of Iraqi bombmakers I am quite certain you are in serious violation of your security clearance...which is why I think you are making this whole pile of steaming **** up.
    YIKE YIKE YIKE! I just needed to revisit this one. Really caused you to jump, didn't it.
    ....really caused me to see you for what you really are is more like it.
    You really think Bush deliberately leaked Saddam's documents?
    Right. Some GS-12 scanned those things in and posted them. There is a guy on Free Republic, JVERITAS, that has been doing a running translation. Pretty revealing stuff...you'll never see it in the Drive By Media.

Yep. "Loose Lips" they call me. And I really should publish this guy's interrogation and his documents. They are eye opening. But you would reject the obvious truth they represent and seek to be liked by men that would kill you, your family and all your neighbors and praise God for having done it.
    Bush personally authorized the release of the documents. And you cannot have it both ways - if that were the Dems that published that you'd be claiming they were all commies for doing so.

"But you would reject the obvious truth they represent and seek to be liked by men that would kill you, your family and all your neighbors and praise God for having done it."

Where did I say that again? Or are you "characterizing" again?
    "And I really should publish this guy's interrogation and his documents."

Do it. I'd love to see how far you'll go to promote party over country.

...although I'm certain I already know.
    Google "CNN SNIPER STORY". Bottomline: They broadcast the Islamic Republic Army of Iraq's sniper videos. Oh, they cut out just before the bullet impacted on our guys, but they broadcast the story. You know, the way that our media played the German footage of our guys being machinegunned at Normandy.
    Again, I didn't see it. But if it shows our soldiers faces and identity then I would agree it was tasteless. But if it shows green blobs from NODs or something then I don't see why the public cannot see what the enemy is using to recruit new insurgents. It is a free country with a free press.

BTW - the Normady shots were very disturbing but I believe at that time the footage was released to show how brave our boys were not as some liberal film to discredit our boys.

Generally speaking, I'd rather live in a free society with a free press than one where I only get to see what the government wants me to see. Although we all know Bush continues to try very hard to limit our liberties and free press and guys like you think its to save your lives when in reality it is to limit political damage.
    Bush personally authorized the release of the documents.
    You will notice that nearly all of the translated documents released and analyzed on this site were not translated by the Admin, but by public or 3rd party organizations. The admin has stated they are leaving this to others to do.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast