Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    Its the only way to deal with us because you know we`ve gotten the better of you.
    Who is the "we've" include?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Who is the "we've" include?
    I think he is just talking about anyone who has any attempt at discussions with hdtv. He implodes pretty fast and resorts to name calling and ramblings. Reminds me of theblaze47 or whatever his name was.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio View Post
    I think he is just talking about anyone who has any attempt at discussions with hdtv. He implodes pretty fast and resorts to name calling and ramblings. Reminds me of theblaze47 or whatever his name was.
    exactly, cardio. it`d be nice to be able to carry discussions on these topics without having someone constantly pulling out the insults or rude remarks simply because they differ in their views.
    Last edited by vw2002; 11/03/2006 at 06:17 PM.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    So with the most recent kick to the groin of Rove's favorite weapon by Ted Haggard, how are conservatives feeling about Tuesdays elections?
    Its the only way to deal with us because you know we`ve gotten the better of you.
    Legends in your own mind you are. Nicely done.

I need to go curl up in a ball now and hope I can rebound from such a drubbing.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    feeling like we'll stilll beat the pants off the opposition, regardless. that would certainly be one heck of a kick to the groin now, wouldn't it?
    Last edited by vw2002; 11/03/2006 at 06:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    you're used to it by now, aren't you hd?
    Actually I'm still trying to find out where you think you were able to counter me with anything of any substance? But if you call that victory then more power to you.

I really wasn't after a victory up here. I found that thread about Kerry and in looking back at that thread I realize it was Ben who first started the name calling when he threw the "lib" label out there. Yes, I insulted the President and the chickenkawks surrounding him. But I did not call anyone on this forum a name or a label until the "lib" label and then all bets were off.

vw2002, to your credit, I do see that your initial posts seemed to be open to dialogue rather than rhetoric. But since the gloves are off now....game on. I'm off to Europe on business for 10 days but I'll be sure to stop by here whenver I can to give you and the other rightwingers a big sloppy wet kiss. Which, as daThomas has pointed out, it turns out you all might like.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "gloves are off", eh? oh boy, oh boy! look out everybody! little hd is gonna go on one of his little blowhard tantrums again when he gets back, oh boy!!! pfft. whatever.
    "gloves are off", eh? oh boy, oh boy! look out everybody! little hd is gonna go on one of his little blowhard tantrums again when he gets back, oh boy!!! pfft. whatever.
    Oh grow up! You rightwingers sure love to dish out the rhetoric but are awfully thin skinned when it comes back at ya.
    Please keep the discussion civil as personal attacks will not be tolerated.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Let me take a moment to offer a sincere apology to all I offended and all I did not offend. This apology is offered with no demands made by anyone, be the anyone a democrat, republican, or whatever other species there may be. It is offered with no change of stories. Crap in the manner I used was out of line; had I said the party was crap, well then I would not offer a sincere apology to all I offended and all I did not offend.

Wow, I feel so much better! Does this make me a born again Democrat?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    Crap? Isn't that name calling? Moderator, this poster is in need of some serious admonishment. That or a dictionary so that he can look up the word "hypocrisy" - although I am pretty sure he knows what it means.
    Last edited by bclinger; 11/04/2006 at 01:04 AM.
    I believe you are confused. No one on the right side of the floor was or indicated they were outwardly offended by anything you said. I sure was not offended. You should though do your homework a bit better.

Enjoy your trip and say hi to the French.

Ben

Oh grow up! You rightwingers sure love to dish out the rhetoric but are awfully thin skinned when it comes back at ya.
    Hmmm... so first you voted for the offense - "You should be offended. I should be offended." - in the thread that was closed (in typical GOP fashion...you were OUTRAGED at something you distorted to get a rise out of your brethren up here). And then you voted against the offense - "I sure was not offended."

Sounds like you and John Kerry have a lot more in common than you'd like to think there Ben.

And FWIW, I'll be in the UK and Germany - two more countries that are just sooooo much more fun to visit since Bush was re-elected.
    Maybe we all need to arrive at a common definition for some commonly used words. So please feel free to define the following so that we understand each other better:

1. Liberal
    2. Conservative
    3. Rightwinger
    4. Neocon
    5. Treehugger
    6. Bin Laden Hugger
    7. Cut & Run
    8. Tax & Spend
    9. Trickle Down Economics
    10. Freedom Fries
    11. "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the US"
    12. Treason
    13. Security Clearance
    14. WMD
    15. Axis of Evil
    16. Stay the Course
    17. We never were 'stay the course'
    18. Deficit
    19. National Debt
    20. No Child Left Behind
    21. Nuclear Secrets
    22. Plausible Deniability
    23. Scooter
    24. Swiftboat
    25. Myspace
    26. Mark Foley
    27. Marriage
    28. Gay Marriage
    29. Crap

OK. That should be a good start while I am gone. Please complete the homework and publish your definitions up here so we can all see how close we are to understanding what each of these things means. We've already covered hypocrisy and you've already demonstrated a thorough understanding of the concept so we needn't cover it again.

Bye.
    Yes, I am practicing my reborn democratic skills. Again, enjoy the trip. Ben

Hmmm... so first you voted for the offense - "You should be offended. I should be offended." - in the thread that was closed (in typical GOP fashion...you were OUTRAGED at something you distorted to get a rise out of your brethren up here). And then you voted against the offense - "I sure was not offended."

Sounds like you and John Kerry have a lot more in common than you'd like to think there Ben.

And FWIW, I'll be in the UK and Germany - two more countries that are just sooooo much more fun to visit since Bush was re-elected.
    Not a real player in the real world. There are other issues much more important and on the door step waiting to kill us than his issue.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    So with the most recent kick to the groin of Rove's favorite weapon by Ted Haggard, how are conservatives feeling about Tuesdays elections?
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Not a real player in the real world.
    Ben
    Repubs are starting to sound more and more like Baghdad Bob "They are no where near Baghdad".
  19.    #99  
    48 hours will tell the story. I remember the election day exit polling from 2004 all too well.
    easy.

the republicans are scared, they are a group of pedophiles who would rather kill americans in iraq so they can reap the oil and bend the familys over and have big oil pump their butts full
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast