Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Well more than 12 example of an ethically challenged Democrate and human being! GOP would have kicked this guy out a long time ago.

    Summary: Ex-Klansman Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used the phrase "white ni**er" twice on national TV this weekend. Enraged civil rights groups organized a protest campaign against Sen. Byrd and demanded that he undergo sensitivity training ... not. The ex-Klansman, you see, is a Democrat. Democrats can join hate groups and utter the ugliest racial slurs and get away with it because they are Democrats
    link

    So so many news articles on this minority hating West Virginian to note. Here's the Yahoo Search on the most 'respected' Democratic Senator.
  2. #2  
    I would do Michelle Malkin!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Well more than 12 example of an ethically challenged Democrate and human being! GOP would have kicked this guy out a long time ago.

    Summary: Ex-Klansman Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used the phrase "white ni**er" twice on national TV this weekend. Enraged civil rights groups organized a protest campaign against Sen. Byrd and demanded that he undergo sensitivity training ... not. The ex-Klansman, you see, is a Democrat. Democrats can join hate groups and utter the ugliest racial slurs and get away with it because they are Democrats
    link

    So so many news articles on this minority hating West Virginian to note. Here's the Yahoo Search on the most 'respected' Democratic Senator.
    I understand your opinion about Byrd.

    Now what is your opinion about Delay?

    It's ok because the Dems do it????
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    I understand your opinion about Byrd.

    Now what is your opinion about Delay?

    It's ok because the Dems do it????
    That's on another thread, we're talking about Byrd here.
  5.    #5  
    Highly respected by all Democrats is Democratic Senator Robert Byrd in his kkk gear...

  6. #6  
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. #7  
    wonder if that is a copyrighted cartoon.....

    does the same go for a former sinner who found God and now preaches about morality?? Is he/she as despicable?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    wonder if that is a copyrighted cartoon.....

    does the same go for a former sinner who found God and now preaches about morality?? Is he/she as despicable?
    Apples and oranges.....this guy uses the "N" word often by that article (written in '01) and he supposidly gave up ties with the clan in 1943. So even though he may not be a paying member, he's still a racist sh!t.

    In your example, the former sinner is now no longer a sinner (hence former).

Posting Permissions