1.    #1  
    Mar.13 NYT:

Mr. Bush's Stealthy Tax Increase

president Bush is presiding over a big middle-class tax hike.

As recently as 2000, only about one million taxpayers owed the alternative minimum tax, created by a provision in the federal tax code that is supposed to prevent multimillionaires from using loopholes to avoid paying their fair share. But by the time Americans file their 2005 taxes, some 3 million taxpayers will owe the alternative tax and by 2010, nearly 30 million taxpayers will be hit - among them, a staggering 94 percent of married filers who have children and make $75,000 to $100,000.
    Bush's Baked Beans!
    The number-one baked beans in America!

Our Baked Beans are slow cooked to perfection, using only the finest ingredients found in our secret family recipe. Enjoy the great homemade taste of our Baked Beans in a variety of delicious flavors perfect for cookouts or any occasion. And be sure to check out easy recipe ideas featuring Bush's Baked Beans.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Well behaved women rarely make history
  5.    #5  
    "I have opinions of my own.. strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them." ~ G.W. Bush
    Last edited by nudist; 03/14/2005 at 09:30 AM.
    Never considered a Bush mower. I just got a Hustler Fastrac Z, it is niccceeee! Got the 20hp Honda with 52" cut, here's the Hustler Fastrac Link.

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl

Here's a pix of it in my garage. Fit's better than my tractor! Did take me 55 minutes to do the lawn, now it's only 23 minutes! Zero turn mowers rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Never considered a Bush mower. I just got a Hustler Fastrac Z, it is niccceeee! Got the 20hp Honda with 52" cut, here's the Hustler Fastrac Link.
    im gonna whip up a cool pic of my newest snow blower - works great in all these blizzards we're gettin on the east coast.
    after that im gonna try some of bush's beans. damn, I hear they are just dandy.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    im gonna whip up a cool pic of my newest snow blower - works great in all these blizzards we're gettin on the east coast.
    after that im gonna try some of bush's beans. damn, I hear they are just dandy.
    And as always, please use your blower responsibly.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And as always, please use your blower responsibly.
    Gas or electric
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Gas or electric
    After much thought...considering it is a snow blower, I'm thinking gas. You see, you need to spew forth those nasty Global Warming Emissions. Not only does he melt his snow now, he does his part to ensure that next years winter won't be as cold.

what about a personal sized leaf blower
    Batteries not included

My little brother always wanted to be a bush pilot... I was going to cut the bush and he was going to pile it.