Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    I want to be clear about this:

    I CONDEMN voter fraud regardless of which party does it. Fair voting is the absolute essense of democracy and our country ceases to be America when we can not hold honest and fair elections. I would like to see EVERY SINGLE PERSON that participated in rigging, manipulating or denying voters IN ANY WAY, fully prosecuted and punished, regardless of their party.

    I want to be clear an unequivical in my position on this.

    (I doubt I'll get a serious and honest answer, but) Do you agree with me on this?

    What about the rest of you? Does "well look, the Dems do it" excuse or justify cheating, or do you agree that both sides did it and it is WRONG??

    I agree, that it appears to me that there was cheating in the case you mention by Dems. Can you admit to Republican cheating? or "suppressing the vote in Detroit" as one of your GOP leaders declared was vital to winning Ohio?
    I heard the same reports that you did about the republicans. I dont think you will find anyone here that endorses fraud or intimidation. The only reason I brought up the ACORN deal was you are just soo sure that the republicans are these monsters and the only one's capable of those actions. I just wanted to remind you that the d's pulled more then their share of crap in the last election.

    Once again, I will suggest that if you embrace bi-partisanship and dialogue as a way to move forward and solve some of the challanges that face our country, you will consider changing your avitar. Just as the d's say that the President must make a conciliatory move toward them, it is time for you to take a step and and find a different avitar.

    BTW...if as you say that winning Ohio was vital for the Republicans, suppressing the vote in Detroit wouldnt help. Detroit is in Michigan.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I heard the same reports that you did about the republicans. I dont think you will find anyone here that endorses fraud or intimidation. The only reason I brought up the ACORN deal was you are just soo sure that the republicans are these monsters and the only one's capable of those actions. I just wanted to remind you that the d's pulled more then their share of crap in the last election.

    Once again, I will suggest that if you embrace bi-partisanship and dialogue as a way to move forward and solve some of the challanges that face our country, you will consider changing your avitar. Just as the d's say that the President must make a conciliatory move toward them, it is time for you to take a step and and find a different avitar.

    BTW...if as you say that winning Ohio was vital for the Republicans, suppressing the vote in Detroit wouldnt help. Detroit is in Michigan. ;
    I'll find the quote, obviously I got the city or the state wrong.

    in your post, I never saw any admission of wrong doing by repubs in your post.. just that you had heard reports. and that DEMS had "PULLED THAN THEIR SHARE OF CRAP" . so you seem to think the fraud was all or more Dem.
    you don't endorse fraud or intimidation, but its ok, as long as you win and excuse it by what the Dems did.

    I condemn it by either side. without reservation! It should be punished vigorously.

    If you can't acknowlege fradulent activity by your party, as I did, there is nothing conciliatory in your position, so don't hold you breath on me changing my avatar. Your side always wants biparitisanship with concessions only by the other side.

    Lets see if any of the other GOP groupies will admit to anything underhanded by your party. and I won't hold my breath!
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    I'll find the quote, obviously I got the city or the state wrong.

    in your post, I never saw any admission of wrong doing by repubs in your post.. just that you had heard reports. and that DEMS had "PULLED THAN THEIR SHARE OF CRAP" . so you seem to think the fraud was all or more Dem.
    you don't endorse fraud or intimidation, but its ok, as long as you win and excuse it by what the Dems did.

    I condemn it by either side. without reservation! It should be punished vigorously.

    If you can't acknowlege fradulent activity by your party, as I did, there is nothing conciliatory in your position, so don't hold you breath on me changing my avatar. Your side always wants biparitisanship with concessions only by the other side.

    Lets see if any of the other GOP groupies will admit to anything underhanded by your party. and I won't hold my breath!
    I have to admit that I am finally tired of you. You have nothing to really offer to any conversation. You're not interested in any discussion of facts. You tried to quote some source, and either got the city or the state wrong. You deal in innuendo with not much basis in fact. You are like a cheap version of Michael Moore.

    I offered information about how ACORN committed voter fraud in 9 states on behalf of the d's, I also acknowledged that I heard the same reports about the republicans. I stated that I opposed voter fraud and intimidation.

    You dont want a conversation, you want your own monologue. You're just a little angry leftist BS monger with nothing to offer in the way of solutions. You have already proven with your recent Googlefest that you cant even find accurate information. You fall right in with your adopted party, and it's complete lack of civility. Your hatred for so many things may be because of some chemical imbalance or you were toilet trained at too early an age. Perhaps you should seek some professional advice. Even though I have seen your type before, I just dont have the training to make a proper diagnosis. Cellmatrix may be able to offer an opinion.

    You can hang your hat on the likes of Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy and Howard "The Scream" Dean. Your party has been hijacked by leftist obstructionists and you are just like them. I wish you well, but I just feel soo sorry for you.

    Cya
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  4. #44  
    opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one and they all stink .
    debate cleans the soul
    have fun
    Last edited by Franko515; 03/12/2005 at 12:02 PM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    all over the country?? I remember one. could you provide others please? are you implying some vast left-wing conspiracy?
    Since you seem to be google challenged....

    I googled republican office vandalized and got.

    http://www.azdailysun.com/non_sec/na...?storyID=96592

    http://actforvictory.org/act.php/blo...ce_vandalized/

    http://www.infoshop.org/inews/articl...50302101304864

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137813,00.html

    http://hollisterfreelance.com/news/c...w.asp?c=128862

    http://rightvoices.com/archives/2004...ce-vandalized/

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1233963/posts

    http://newsmine.org/archive/cabal-el...vandalized.txt


    I think thats enough examples.

    Oh and nudist I am still waiting for your answer to my question in the other thread. Yunno the one about which administration you thought was in power in the good old days.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I have to admit that I am finally tired of you. ....

    Cya

    oh come back please, I love your posts
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Since you seem to be google challenged....

    I googled republican office vandalized and got.

    http://www.azdailysun.com/non_sec/na...?storyID=96592

    http://actforvictory.org/act.php/blo...ce_vandalized/

    http://www.infoshop.org/inews/articl...50302101304864

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137813,00.html

    http://hollisterfreelance.com/news/c...w.asp?c=128862

    http://rightvoices.com/archives/2004...ce-vandalized/

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1233963/posts

    http://newsmine.org/archive/cabal-el...vandalized.txt


    I think thats enough examples.

    Oh and nudist I am still waiting for your answer to my question in the other thread. Yunno the one about which administration you thought was in power in the good old days.
    Woof,

    Thanks for picking up my slack. I've been teaching a shooting course and got a little tied up.
  8. #48  
    np, wish I was out shooting with you.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    np, wish I was out shooting with you.
    Oohhh...a chance to hijack a thread?! I just received my S&W 617 (10-shooter .22cal) from my FFL 5 days ago and still have not had time to make it out to the range! I haven't even taken the S&W tag off it! (And of course I haven't cleaned it yet). I "may" be able to make it next weekend.... depends on my work. (real job & school)
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Oohhh...a chance to hijack a thread?! I just received my S&W 617 (10-shooter .22cal) from my FFL 5 days ago and still have not had time to make it out to the range! I haven't even taken the S&W tag off it! (And of course I haven't cleaned it yet). I "may" be able to make it next weekend.... depends on my work. (real job & school)
    Your have a gun?! Your evil!
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    You have a gun?! Your evil!
    I have 3 pistols, 3 rifles and a shotgun (and an archery set...does that count )..... I guess I'm a bit past "evil" then, huh?!
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    I have 3 pistols, 3 rifles and a shotgun (and an archery set...does that count )..... I guess I'm a bit past "evil" then, huh?!
    Indeed you are beyond evil...in fact you're so past evil you may even be called a "Republican"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13. #53  
    As Charlie Daniels once said, "I'll gladly give you mine (guns) when you take 'em away from the criminals first".
  14. #54  
    I dont own a gun....yet
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I dont own a gun....yet
    I got one I'll give you...for a graduation present.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16. #56  
    What kind??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    What kind??
    Do you want cute and petite like a Walther P22?

    Or something like a Barrett Light Fifty 82A1 for maximum effect?

    I'm sure this discussion is violating some sort of federal law.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Do you want cute and petite like a Walther P22?

    Or something like a Barrett Light Fifty 82A1 for maximum effect?

    I'm sure this discussion is violating some sort of federal law.
    Nope...as long as she can legally own a gun (i.e. get a pistol permit) you can get her whatever is legal in her state. You just have to ship it to a FFL (a licensed firearms dealer).

    Oh, by the way...I've already graduated, but I'm going back to school part-time now (one class per semester) for my Masters degree in Civil engineering. I have 5 classes to go....wanna buy me a gun too for graduation?
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Do you want cute and petite like a Walther P22?

    Or something like a Barrett Light Fifty 82A1 for maximum effect?


    One's too big and the other is german
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  20. #60  
    german or not I'll take the Walther.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions