Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.rnc.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=5252

Thought I would start a thread too.
  2.    #3  
    Me not being a racist, I'm glad I'm not a democrat! Read this... "For 150 years blacks were victims of terrorist attacks by the Democrats and their Klan supporters, including lynchings, beatings, rapes and mutilations." link
    How soon they forget George Wallace
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #5  
    What about the esteemed politician from West Virginia. He used to be a member of KKK! Mr. Byrd.
    Or in the words of Malcolm X
    "Oh, I say you've been misled, you've been had, you've been took. I was in Washington a couple of weeks ago while [democratic] senators were filibustering, and I noticed in the back of the Senate a huge map. On this map it showed the distribution of Negroes in America, and surprisingly the same senators that were involved in the filibuster were from the states where there were the most Negroes. Why were they filibustering the civil-rights legislation? Because the civil-rights legislation is supposed to guarantee voting rights to Negro's in those states, and those senators from those states know that if Negro's in those states can vote, those senators are down the drain. The representatives of those states go down the drain. In the Constitution of this country, it has a stipulation wherein whenever the rights, the voting rights of people, in a certain district are violated, then the representative who is from that particular district, according to the Constitution, is supposed to be expelled from the Congress. Now if this particular aspect of the Constitution was enforced, why you wouldn't have a cracker in Washington D.C. But what would happen? When you expel the Dixicrat, you're expelling the Democrat. When you destroy the power of the Dixicrat, you're destroying the power of the Democratic Party. So how in the world can the Democratic Party of the South actually side with you, in sincerity, when all it's power is based in the South?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    What about the esteemed politician from West Virginia. He used to be a member of KKK! Mr. Byrd.
    Youthful indiscretion, I'm sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Youthful indiscretion, I'm sure...
    "Youthful indiscretion", hah! The man has used the "N" word on public television. He compares political opponents, who advocate the same process for rules change in the Senate that he championed, as "Nazis".

The hypocrisy is staggering. If it weren't for the MSM being in the Democrat's back pocket, Byrd would have been gone long ago.
  8.    #9  
    Dems will insist Malcom X was a conservative

Does anyone in this off topic forum have a Treo?
    WTF is a Treo?!?

Yes the party of Lincoln (Republicans) was the party of Black America until Martin Luther King (and others) were arrested for attempting to have lunch at an all white cafeteria. Fearing for his safety Jackie Robinson, a Republican and newspaper columnist at the time, met with vice presidential candidate Nixon to ask him to intercede in the King issue. Nixon refused and with that, the Republicans kept the South but lost the Black vote in America.
  12.    #13  
    Some more democrats and their racism. Unfortunately it's everywhere...

doonesberry btw, does anyone think this is an amusing comic strip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Does anyone in this off topic forum have a Treo?
    I've wondered that about most of the Off Topic posters. They seem to rarely post elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here if I didn't own a Treo though.
  14.    #15  
    Franklin Delano Roosevelt = Japanese Internment Camps in WW II source - my brain
  15.    #16  
    I learned how to use my phone months ago, why post about a phone I already know how to use?

Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I've wondered that about most of the Off Topic posters. They seem to rarely post elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here if I didn't own a Treo though.
    Damnit, why is my BT volume so low????

There! That satisfies my one Treo relevant post for the day

Oh...I hear Sprint is coming out with an update next week...

(that should carry me through tomorrow )

Oh...I hear Sprint is coming out with an update next week...

(that should carry me through tomorrow )

You're just regurgitating information. That doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    You're just regurgitating information. That doesn't count.
    Are you calling me a NUDIST?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast