Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Of course you Bush supporters think that 52% (not a mandate by any means) supported your candidate and that he won this last election, but others may have serious doubts, based on some FACTS about this election:

(caution.. the following information is 'cut and pasted' for those of you who have some unfathomable objection to that..)

from Nightweed.com

Did you know....
    1. 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: Diebold and ES&S.
    [snip -KR http://www.smithersmpls.com/2005/01/...g-around.html]
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 03/09/2005 at 12:09 PM.
    I hear Halliburton is gonna start making voting machines
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Did you know George Bush gained more votes in 2004 than 2000? Sorry no links to this, this is straight from memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    snip
    Dude why dont you go out and get a job. Your candidate lost, get over it.

If youre married I pity your spouse. All the negativity coming out of your mounth must be a joy to live with.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Did you know that Nudist posted THE EXACT SAME THING in here 2 months ago?

Are you going to come up with any new material, or are you going to continue regurgitating links every 2 months from your weed website until the Dems are actually lucky enough to win an election?

You're getting boring really fast. Obviously you have a problem. Seek help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Did you know George Bush gained more votes in 2004 than 2000? Sorry no links to this, this is straight from memory.
    They're perfecting the Diebold!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    This clown isn't anything but a troll !
    I think you're special

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Obviously!

Seriously Nudist, if you're this obsessed with an election that took place 6 months ago, you have a problem. I'm not talking about a "I still can't believe Bush won!" problem, I'm talking about a serious OCD issue.

Either that or you just love to stir up trouble. Either way, I'm pretty sure that whether you voted for Bush or Kerry or whoever the Communists threw on the ballot, no one wants to hear this garbage from you for the next 3 1/2 years, so leave it at home.

Or go set up your very own www.nudisthatesthegop.com website and post all over the place.
    Amazing to hear the Left insist that Dubya is a "monkey" and "stoopid", yet he was able to tie all of these scenarios up thus ensuring himself of victory. WOW!!

Who removed Claire's response?
    Must be some Vast Right Wing Conspiracy....oh wait

It was more than appropriate. It pretty much embodied Nudist's "I'll link you to death" philosophy of how there's a vast right wing conspiracy to keep him oppressed.
    Wow, never thought of that - but with the amount of threads started, he is the definition of a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Please...stop beating up on nudist. He wont have a chance to defend himself until after his shift at Seven-Eleven ends.
    Naked Slurpees????

I'll never have another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Please...stop beating up on nudist. He wont have a chance to defend himself until after his shift at Seven-Eleven ends.
    So, you mean there is nothing underneath that smock???

18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Wow, never thought of that - but with the amount of threads started, he is the definition of a troll.
    I might suggest the following:

1. If you don't care for my posts, don't bother reading or responding. That's how you generally deal with "trolls"

2. If you don't agree with the facts or opinion in my posts, dispute it with your own facts. Don't comment about me.

3. Make a list things that convince you that this was a fair election, or a list of the positive and wonderful things that Bush and the GOP has done for America and/or the world. Perhaps I (or others) might want to dispute a few of them.

I, for one, would not disagree with you or your list(s) by commenting on you personally.

.. or continue as you have been. doesn't matter to me. I enjoy how intelligently you make your "points"

That about sums it up.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast