Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    and I wasn't addressing the pass on bush specifically at you, insertion. you sometimes show a glimmer of sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wow, coming from you, that's a colossal compliment!!
    Dont feel to good insertion. He's not complimenting you. Even if he was, isnt that about the most insulting compliment you could get? A glimmer of sense? Might as well have called you a f'ing moron.

He thinks he's smarter than all of us "republidrones" no matter what we say.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Dont feel to good insertion. He's not complimenting you. Even if he was, isnt that about the most insulting compliment you could get? A glimmer of sense? Might as well have called you a f'ing moron.

He thinks he's smarter than all of us "republidrones" no matter what we say.
    Shhhh!!!! You're killing my feel good buzz!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I posted the link to the votes in my previous post in an edit. I think every single democrat that voted against this amendment is a scumbag.

and I wasn't addressing the pass on bush specifically at you, insertion. you sometimes show a glimmer of sense.
    Your mother called me to remind you to take your meds.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Now of course you realize he knows that already. I mean mom lives in the same house, uses the same phone. He knows who she calls.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Now of course you realize he knows that already. I mean mom lives in the same house, uses the same phone. He knows who she calls.
    KFC ANNOUNCES NEW DINNER

In preperation for the 2008 election, KFC announces the new Hilary Clinton Dinner. This bucket contains all left wings, fat thighs and no breasts.
  7.    #147  
    thanks. i must have forgotten!
  8.    #148  
    was this an attempt at a personal insult? sure makes your side look good.
    Nudist, you must be new round here. OT forums often get personal. Also I don't think it helps or hurts 'our' side, like you we're not actually 'real' politicians.
    was this an attempt at a personal insult? sure makes your side look good.
    A. My job is not to make "my side " look good.
    B. What side is "my side"? I don't have a side, I have an opinion.
    C. It's called humor.
    D. Virtually every post of yours is an attack against conservatives.
    E. Turn about is fair play.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    KFC ANNOUNCES NEW DINNER

In preperation for the 2008 election, KFC announces the new Hilary Clinton Dinner. This bucket contains all left wings, fat thighs and no breasts.

Very funny, clairegrrl! You have at least one post a day, usually it's those pictures from strangecosmos.com talking about saving wild animals to put them next to your mashed potatoes, that makes me laugh out loud.

Don't let people like Nudist get you down!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Very funny, clairegrrl! You have at least one post a day, usually it's those pictures from strangecosmos.com talking about saving wild animals to put them next to your mashed potatoes, that makes me laugh out loud.

Don't let people like Nudist get you down!
    Thanks!! I'm glad you appreciate the serious work that I do here
    Thanks!! I'm glad you appreciate the serious work that I do here
    It would be a full-time job keeping Nudist in check, that's for sure.
    We can only look at the Democrats in awe and wonder how such a purposeless party can continue to exist.

Hey, knock it off grrlie, that's my favorite of all Disney animations...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    We can only look at the Democrats in awe and wonder how such a purposeless party can continue to exist.
    Quickly approaching 3000 quality posts. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Quickly approaching 3000 quality posts. lol
    It's a dirty business, and sometimes I dont know why I was chosen, but someone has to keep an eye on things.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678