Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    It wasn't reserved just for Nudist, I asked daThomas why he has to repeat the same rhetoric every day as well...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=76920

I guess what bothered me most about Nudist's was that it was just so blatently repetitive. It's not news, so there was no reason to post it again except to stir things up.

That's like me posting a new thread titled "Clinton was caught diddling in the Oval Office with a chubby intern!!! He should be impeached! Who's with me?"

I'm sure you see the point.
    I hear what you say, still I think politics is playing a big role in other people's dislike of nudist. At this point, I think we are starting to complain too repetitively about repetitive complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    I hear what you say, still I think politics is playing a big role in other people's dislike of nudist. At this point, I think we are starting to complain too repetitively about repetitive complaining.
    ...so, are you complaining about it?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    check post #41... perhaps you are wrong.
    My bad, that was me being lazy.
    Your avatar is very revealing.

Sorta like "No blacks" or "Soldiers and dogs, keep off the grass."
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever

Whose avatar are you talking about?
    Nudist's avatar.
    If you read the post that started all of this, you'll see that there's a lack of subletly.

I wouldn't expect the avatar to be much different.
    If you read the post that started all of this, you'll see that there's a lack of subletly.

I wouldn't expect the avatar to be much different.
    I've followed the thread...just felt like making the observation.
    I've followed the thread...just felt like making the observation.
    I can dig it.
  10.    #90  

or "No Whining". It clearly represents my political position and suggests a solution to the things I criticize. and it really p!sses you guys off!
    obviously.

(I keep trying to tear myself away from all this, but you guys make it so irresistable! I post something informative that irks you, and you all go crazy attacking everything but the facts presented. Its hilarious!)

I'll misspeel something so you can attack my spelling.......
    Nope, just a hateful Troll !
    Nudist, you REALLY overestimate the impact you have here.

My party, imperfect as it is, is kicking the living dog snot out of your team. The next four years will see a revolution in the judiciary that will last a generation. (PUSH THE BUTTON, SENATOR FRIST!) Republicans will hold the House for decades, and likely the Senate as well.

I could go on, but rest assured I snicker I see W, Condi or Rummy on TV and I know the impact they have on you guys.

And here's some sugar to go on top! The Nation hammers the DLC!
    http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml%3...50321&s=berman

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
    or "No Whining". It clearly represents my political position and suggests a solution to the things I criticize. and it really p!sses you guys off!
    obviously.

(I keep trying to tear myself away from all this, but you guys make it so irresistable! I post something informative that irks you, and you all go crazy attacking everything but the facts presented. Its hilarious!)

I'll misspeel something so you can attack my spelling.......
    So Nudist, are you gonna keep dancing around the issue, or are you actually gonna post something informative AND original any time soon?

Or can we expect "death by links" for the next 3 1/2 years? I'm not sure your weed website can handle all of the attention you're giving it with 2 hits in 2 months.
    obviously.
    The fact that you **** people off evidently shows how you have failed to eloquently express your opinion b/c a real discussion of issues encourages thoughtful discussion and real appraisal of one's position and opinions. All you're trying to do hear is provoke and insight a reaction against those of a political pursuasion that you have no intention of ever having a real discussion with. Plainly, you are not posting here to exchange ideas or discuss issues...you are just posting to **** people off and be a...well a troll...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  15.    #95  
    So Nudist, are you gonna keep dancing around the issue, or are you actually gonna post something informative AND original any time soon?

Or can we expect "death by links" for the next 3 1/2 years? I'm not sure your weed website can handle all of the attention you're giving it with 2 hits in 2 months.
    I thought I had clarified this previously:

I am going to continue to post information that people may not have seen in the UNliberal media, or may want to think about.

I'm sure this is distressing to you GOP-oriented posters... its clear you think a one-party system is some form of democracy, that checks and balances are too inconvenient and may slow down the process of you getting your way on everything.

There is a way to solve this. ignore my posts!!!!

I don't need your attention, so therefore I am not a troll. Just stop responding to me.

post your own information about how great and un-stupid Bush is. Show us all how much the GOP has done for us (start with the minimum wage and bankruptcy, then explain how deficits don't really matter if its the GOP causing them).

a one-party system is a dictatorship, and I am very opposed to it, by EITHER party.

It should be clear that your efforts to stifle my opinions and posting of information I find of interest is not working well. You all act like some childish bullies. read your own posts!

Why don't you just ignore me????? I can take it....

Just to be repetitive, because it really burns you up:

"I am going to continue to post information". Did that answer your question?

and I've changed my sig., just to show I want to make you happy.
    its clear you think a one-party system is some form of democracy
    Not true, I love a two party system. It gives the Republicans someone to humiliate every 4 years.

If Bush is such an *****, doesn't it make you feel really stupid that your party has been unable to trot someone out there in the past 2 elections that could beat him? That's really saying something about the Dems, isn't it? I mean, if Bush is so bad, you'd figure that there's SOMEONE the Dems could put up against him and win, right?

Oh, maybe not. Wow, that's bad. Is there a political party minor leagues? Maybe your guys should get sent down for a bit, until they, uh, catch up.

BTW, when you do find that link proving that when Bush owned the Rangers he knew that Sosa was juicing, send it my way please. I'm sure one of your conspiracy websites has "proof" on it.
    If Bush is such an *****, doesn't it make you feel really stupid that your party has been unable to trot someone out there in the past 2 elections that could beat him? That's really saying something about the Dems, isn't it? I mean, if Bush is so bad, you'd figure that there's SOMEONE the Dems could put up against him and win, right?
    Ya gotta love Ann Coulter "Aspiring first lady Teresa Heinz claims the election was stolen through the machinations of a vast conspiracy involving Republican polling machine manufacturers. We eagerly await a Michael Moore documentary to flesh out the details. It's only a matter of time before Heinz announces that anti-Bush insurgents control most of the Red States, and that the sooner the U.S. pulls out of those quagmires, the better.

Howard Dean chairman of the party that supports murder, adultery, lying about adultery, coveting other people's money, stealing other people's money, mass-producing human embryos for spare parts like an automotive chop shop and banning God has called the Republican Party "evil." One Democrat in the audience, a preschool teacher no less, complained that Dean was soft-pedaling his message.

Teddy Kennedy's big new idea is to wheel out his 18th proposal to raise the minimum wage. He's been doing this since wages were paid in Spanish doubloons (which coincidentally are now mostly found underwater). Kennedy refuses to countenance any risky schemes like trying to grow the economy so people making minimum wage get raises because they've been promoted. Kennedy's going down and he's taking the party with him!"
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Kennedy's going down and he's taking the party with him!"
    Are you saying he's sinking like Mary Jo Kopechne?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are you saying he's sinking like Mary Jo Kopechne?
    That was wayy b4 my time. I saw Coulter at CU a few months ago. Those are her words, but I guess
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    As long as the Dems allow people like Teresa Heinz-Kerry, Michael Moore, Barbra Streisand, Linda Ronstadt, Tim Robbins/Susan Sarandon, or Whoopi Goldberg to speak out "for" them (with all the damage those mouths have done, I'm sure you could make a case that they're not actually "for" the Dems), they'll never be taken seriously by mainstream America. The Dems have become a liberal fringe group, trotting out people like Kerry, Dean, and Kennedy as the torchbearers for the party. Not to mention allowing airheads like Goldberg to campaign for them, and then suffer the backlash from it.

I'll give you a clue, no one cares what Tim Robbins really thinks. Most of us aren't sure he even knows where he's supposed to vote. I don't care what he thinks. Don't put him in a position to carry your party. Hollywood proved their unable to do it for you. Try winning based on your position, not on which 15-minutes-of-famer is backing you.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast